guys need to read and respond please

Oh, come on, now. Do you think you are the only one who has had a relationship go bad?

Bob

oh… Easy Solution!

at the start of intercourse just grunt an “ow”… problem solved forever.

Alas, there is probably a stunningly fearful validity to verbenabeast’s suggestion.

So you never said that to your friend? Then he should be mad at her.

If you DID tell her that, then he should be mad at you.

How would you like it if he told his friends that YOUR naughty bits were smelly, ugly, etc?

Probably not that much, hmm?

Okay, I just can’t stay out of this one any longer.

Let’s get objective here. Measure it. How big/small IS his dick?

Seriously.

Oh. My. God.

Okay, I always include my sig in the first post to a thread.

Really. I wasn’t thinking.:smack:

Forgive me?:eek:

(Bolding mine) His behaviour doesn’t seem to fit the idea of maturity, IMHO. Maybe that was a once-off.

Like, when he whips it out to show people, for example?

Oh, guess not then.

Fair enough.

:confused: Is there some double-standard here? How come he can say these things? What was your reaction?

Seriously, your entire post seemed to be one whole “It’s kinda ok, but it’s not; he’s got a problem with it, but not really” trainwreck of an explanation.

Sheesh.

Ok, you may have said something you shouldn’t have about him. If you think you said it, apologise. If you think you didn’t, tell him that, and have a serious talk with your friend.

Seriously, though, why are you with a guy who told his friends anything about you in bed? Mr Mecury would be sleeping in the car if he told his friends anything “rude” about me!

Based upon the entries in my in box, I’m sure that boyfriend can reduce his mortgage payment, reduce his total debt, buy his prescriptions from Canada at a fraction of what he is currently paying, and produce a member which would qualify for it’s own zip code, with just the click of a mouse.

And if you still aren’t satisfied, 7 Russian women will gladly take your place.

Make what better?

You’re both still pretty young, and you and the people you hang out with are still learning some basics of human sexuality. If this girlfriend is just teasing him, then it’s probably no big deal. If she is initiating discussions of his size, that’s a whole other matter – particularly if he’s an active participatant in the discussion. That’s a prelude to playing doctor, you know. :slight_smile:

If you are just concerned about his feelings because of some loose talk going around, that’s good and shows great caring and sensitivity on your part. Like it or not, men’s self-confidence can be greatly influenced by personal perceptions of penis size.

Clearly you have to inflate his ego in this regard (no pun intended), but you must do it without being too obvious. Screaming ‘You’re tearing me apart’ is probably not going to be believable – but that’s the idea you need to get across. Subtle ways of doing this:
Ask for more foreplay, because “It’s better when I’m really lubricated, otherwise sometimes you are a little uncomfortable”.
Respond to any deep thrusting with slightly increased vocalization, and clamp down with a kegel manuever.
On the first held deep thrust, hug him and say “I love it when you fill me up like this”. (Be aware that you are also encouraging this manuever, so hopefully you like it.)
Afterwards, express how happy you are that you fit each other so well.

The ultimate kicker is to compare him favorably with others. Since you don’t have a lot of experience, this is going to be tough, but if you can somehow compare him favorably with someone he knows… He can live on that kind of ego boost for 10 years. Do it right, and you’ve go a future President on you hands. :slight_smile:

The key here is that guys don’t compare with each other – unless they are bi or gay, they don’t really know how big other guys are in action. They are perfectly willing to take your word that they are ‘way bigger’ than some other guy, and they would never mention it to that guy. It’s just not a subject that will come up: “Shirley tells me I’m way bigger than you” is not going to come up in any conversation.

Oh, and oral sex. Lot’s of oral sex. Oral sex is the best penis complement there is.

Oh Johnny B’s response is one of the funniest I read lately…

If I my girlfriend did that I would be blue forever.

Did you try apologizing to him?

I know a lot of women who have said this to me about their boyfriend’s penis & it was just so funny, mostly cause they had already dumped him. Kinda like guys when they say to their girlfriend how much they love her small breasts & then when they dump her tell their friends her breasts were way too small…

Handy, I think that’s exactly what was going on when he told his friends the rude sexual stuff about me. He was mad at me at that time for certain things and it was just easier to bitch about me to his friends than to say I hurt him. And yes, Danalan, most of what you have said is true. I thank you for your understanding and your caring suggestions. I think you’ve been the most helpful person on this thread. Thank you so much. The thing is, he did hurt me in the beginning, when we first started actually having sex. So, I mean, he can’t be that small, right? And yes, I would say “ow” or something b/c it did actually hurt. But I haven’t had to say that in a while. Maybe I’ll try that. He hasn’t said anything about it lately, though, so I think it’s cool.

Brittany

How do you know that your girlfriend actually said that to him, about the small penis? From him, from her, or from both?

If only from him - are you quite sure that he’s not just making it up in order to “get more” out of you?

I know I could be way off base here, not knowing any of you. But you’ve made me wonder.

Like all generalizations, that’s true sometimes.

Me, anybody calls me “big daddy,” I’m either gonna collapse with hysterical laughter, or wonder why she’s trying to con me.

The positive reinforcement notion is sound advice. Just be careful with your words.

Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!

Sorry… :slight_smile:

Sorry that wasn’t helpful I know. I will add some advice:

As ghostrider said, be careful with this tactic. It wouldn’t work on me, and I think a lot of guys would see right through this.

i think do wat danalan says and compare his size with ur ex`s and tell this guy how bigger and better he is compared to the ex.(doesnt matter even if u have to lie bout it)
if that doesnt work i suggest u start a couple of round of gossip on how good ur boyfriend is at oral sex. most guys know that girls dig guys who are good at giving oral,and ur b/f is gonna feel better when he hears from someone else that HE is real good with his tongue.

“No matter how good looking a woman is, there is some guy who is tired of putting up with her shit.” Repeat to self. Try to internalize.

:: sniff ::

Me smells “disinformation” in the air. . . seems to be eminating from the ‘best friend’. Methinks there’s more than mischief afoot here. . .

How credible is the ‘best friend’? I gotta ask, just standard procedure. Why would ‘best friend’ say something like that in the first place?

Tripler
How long have you known ‘best friend’?