Haiku Madness Part Deux

…and infinity
doesn’t seem so big when you’re
on the Enterprise.

On the Enterprise
Rental car I noticed a
Hertz bumper sticker

Hertz bumper sticker
Is not advertising cars
But their audio.

But their audio
Wasn’t working on the Zoom;
Whole session was mute.

Whole session was mute
A meeting in pantomime
And semaphore code

… and semaphore code
was all wrong on The Beatles’
Help album cover.

Help album cover?
No, I only help people.
That’s just how I roll.

That’s just how I roll
It’s usually downhill
And getting grass stains

… and getting grass stains
out of your dress whites can be
a major hassle.

A Major Hassle
Made me scrub down the latrine
With a mere toothbrush

With a mere toothbrush
The plucky story hero
Saved everybody!

Saved everybody
and then went on vacation.
Sure, I deserved it!

Sure, I deserved it!
And chocolate comes from a bean -
It’s a vegetable.

It’s a vegetable
And a fruit at the same time
As many foods are.

As many foods are
fattening… don’t know where I
was going with that.

Was going with that
Strange girl to the senior prom
Won the “Worst Dressed” prize

Won the “Worst Dressed” prize,
which I’m really quite proud of;
of course you see why!

Of course you see why!
The population grows old,
Needs more blue parking.

Needs more blue. Parking
That red crayon for a while
Gives better color.

Gives better color
Than my 1970
Sony Trinitron