Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The title says it all really. Ok, it says nothing, but it’s the point of this thread.

Many of you have seen this before. If it doesn’t qualify as a meme, it’s sure up there as a contender for being one.

So, are these the writings of a mad man, a bot, a person with limited English skills…?

Other: I have no idea - could be any of several listed options, or something else.

Anything, except coherent English.

Shit.

Forgot the “other” option.

That’s a paddlin’ isn’t it?

It was intriguing and made sense to you, therefore I tried to ken it. Glad to see you’re not that far out there, tho. :slight_smile:

There’s no “this looks like a spam email subject line” option, so I went with bot.

On trying to read it, I experienced similar cognitive confusion as when listening to the lyrics of prisencolinensinainciusol (video of a song intended to mimic the sound of English, as it sounds to non-English speakers)

That is absolutely sublime. Thank you for that link.

OLL RAIGTH!

Every time I see someone link to that I can’t help but click.

I think it was this beauty queen.

How did I miss that? I love it! I just listened to it twice. EYES.

Wow! Yes, exactly! As a native English speaker, it seems like I should be able to understand it, but I just can’t, quite…maybe if I just listen harder
I wonder if that’s what it’s like for stroke victims who lose receptive speech. How disorienting and frustrating!

Keith Glibb asks the question “Rubber macfisheries underwear plug rapid emulsion sick custard without duff geriatric club?”

I machine-translated this to German, then to French, then back to English, and that makes it much clearer:

“If none have been far even if everyone decides, look at the use of still want to go to like?”

I’ve seen fancy talking like this twice.

The “cocksucker” guy in Deadwood. And the capitain of Serenity in Firefly.

Makes perfect sense to me. The user wants an upgrade without paying for it.

Because they decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has anyone ever been that far even as decided?

Exactly.

It happens constantly. I spent 2 hours in a conference call this afternoon dealing with this. And it works, the company caved in the end and he got what he wanted.

I think this poll needed an option for “author is off his/her meds”. I admit I’m not a medical professional, but this looks like “word salad” to me.

:::parsing error 42108:::

To really interpret a likely scenario would require more context. Otherwise it’s just a random text string pulled from the aether.

But it tastes slightly more machine than human (ESL has MSG). Like something chewed up and spit up a few times by a babel fish or Siri. If I didn’t know better I’d think it was a quote from Buffybot.

Buffybot: “You know, if we want her to be exactly, she’ll never be exactly, the only really real Buffy is really Buffy, and she’s gone” who?

For some reason, that song triggered the same synapses for me as this old-school dirty-south rap song. Some enterprising DJ with more talent than me should try remixing elements of those two together.

If someone does do it, I just wanna hear it, that’s all I ask!