Help me exploit loopholes in the World of Darkness

Alright, here’s the thing. I have been invited to join a Werewolf: the Apocalypse game, and wish to find new and inventive ways to become obscenely powerful. I’m not planning on actually trying these in an actual game. I just want to see the GM’s face when I ask if, for instance, it would be possible to attach a klaive to a musket bayonet-style.

First off, I want the gun mentioned here:
http://www.gomemphis.com/mca/nation_and_world/article/0,1426,MCA_454_1743786,00.html

I also am arguing that bullets traveling at supersonic speed are certainly hotter than 200 degrees Farenheight, and thus do aggravated damage.

Finally, I wish to take lots of points in Fetish and make my gun into a magical weapon.

Other creative weapon choices involve phosphours-filled shotgun shells and silver sabot rounds.

The GM has some creative ways of intreperting automatic weapon rates of fire and damage to werewolves, so I won’t go there.

Are there any other things that an incoming Cliath can freak out his GM?

A Cliath is rather limited tohow much they get in Gifts, which is a pity because that’s where my best ideas are. :slight_smile:

However, see how many points he’ll let you put in a Personal Totem if they’re allowed and then research the heck out of them. Your personal totem doesn’t have to be related in any way to the pack totem or your tribe totem and if they’re allowed, you can get stuff from your personal totem and the pack totem. If the pack gets one. Talk them into it if they aren’t already. The last game I played in, our pack totem ended up awesomely scary because everyone in the pack put in the max 5 points.