[QUOTE=foolsguinea]
I can’t really say I think you need to do this. Do you name your other appendages?
[/QUOTE]
I agree, and think only one person previously mentioned this, but wouldn’t it better if someone else named it for you; i.e. your s.o. who is the one praising/loving it??? :dubious:
Maybe you should give it a name that reflects your cultural heritage and involves food. Like for example the Polish Sausage or the French Baguette. It depends where you’re from. That way when your wife says she’s hungry you can make the same obnoxious joke over and over.
No, really though, I’ve come to that age where I’m thinking about a proper name for my penis.
[/QUOTE]
:dubious: You mean you turned 12? I’ve met a lot of penises (penii?) in my time but I’ve never met one with a name. What they do and why I appreciate them is better left unspeakable. Speaking as a total slut, if some guy introduced me to My Favorite Place by name, I’d get dressed and go home. After I stopped laughing.
Better to learn how to use it than what to call it.
But if you have to call it something
[QUOTE=betenoir]
Speaking as a total slut, if some guy introduced me to My Favorite Place by name, I’d get dressed and go home.
[/QUOTE]
Really? I’m not a woman, and I’ve made it fine so far in life with my nameless equipment (I don’t really see the need; it’s not like there are others involved and I need to tell them apart), but I think I’d probably be more forgiving. Unless he began asking for a “table for three” when we went out, or something.
[QUOTE=Vinyl Turnip]
Really? I’m not a woman, and I’ve made it fine so far in life with my nameless equipment (I don’t really see the need; it’s not like there are others involved and I need to tell them apart), but I think I’d probably be more forgiving. Unless he began asking for a “table for three” when we went out, or something.
[/QUOTE]
Well if he put a condom on it and then refered to it as his vinyl turnip, I might stick around. . I’d still laugh but I might stick around. Good screen name.
On the other hand if my Henry introduced me to his “Little Henry” we probably wouldn’t have made it though the night.
But then there can’t be anything worse than calling it a dingdong. Just my humble opinion Autolycus.
[QUOTE=Carl Corey]
Well, that could give the username Beware of Doug a much more interesting backstory. :eek:
[/QUOTE]
:mad: Hey! I don’t want anybody’s dingdong in my backstory!
Not that I wouldn’t be honored to have a penis named after me, but I don’t go that way.
[QUOTE=Charger]
You should stop calling it a Ding Dong, and start referring to it as a Twinkie. Some day, you can settle down with a sweet cupcake, and if she’s a good hostess, she’ll offer you a fruit pie.
[/QUOTE]