Here I am, minty green. Something you want to say?

I told my GF that the personal engraving kit would pay off! :smiley:

All Your Turds Are…

Aw, nevermind.

Wow, is it just me or did this thread make anyone else hungry?

Moses in high heels dancing naked on a wet bar, Ender, could you be any more offensive with that anti-Christian comment?:wink:

[sub]1. If it’s of any concern to anyone, I didn’t know “turdburglar” was an anti-gay slur…and unless and until we hear back from the poster in question, I’m inclined to believe it wasn’t meant as such.[/sub]

[sub]2. Pie. Here is your pie, Tibs;)[/sub]

Is that a veiled “Burke and Hare” reference?

This shit is pathetic.

How about

When come home bring back …

Aw, nevermind. :stuck_out_tongue:

Say, is that a custurd pie?

Geez, I had no idea “turdburglar” and “fartknocker” were anti-gay, I just always thought they were goofy kindergarten insults.

I’m gonna have to see a cite for that, Mr. A. Nemo.

So far we just have your word for it. And I notice there are a number of intelligent, educated, worldly-wise people here who have never heard that it was anti-gay, either.

So pray enlighten us. Fight our ignorance.

Cite?

I mean it, I’m not kidding

How much would it cost to turn that custard pie into n***** pie?

What about chocolate starfish?

Bonesmuggler?

Cite? :wink:

whoops, lol spoke.

For the record, turdburglar is not necessarily anti-gay, in just the same way that calling A Nemo a queer is not necessarily an insult to homosexuals.

It perhaps could be used in an anti-gay context, but that clearly wasn’t the context I was using.

Also, I’d like to add: bonesmuggler. tee hee.

But context and intent doesn’t mean anything when the kids want you to be a homophobe . . .

Mother-fucking bitch-ass retarded cock-suckers. . .

DaLovin’ Dj

zah?

Gotta weigh in here: that term is most definitely an anti-gay invective, as anyone who has not been living in a cave for the last 50 years should know.

WTF? You got taken to task for using an anti-gay slur, so now you’re gonna use more of them? Asshole.

Bullshit. That’s like saying you weren’t using “nigger” in an anti-black context.:rolleyes:

What are you, five years old?

well blowero then by your standard, many of the people who posted in this thread have been living in a cave for the past 50 years.

Is that German or something? Either way, I assume it was directed at my post. I was pointing out that there is a lynching society running around these parts that often sees homophobes where there are none.

The latter part of my post was supposed to be illustrative. Can one assume from my string of insults that I am bigoted against mentally disabled blow-job giving people with asses like a dog who have sex with mothers? I think not. Some of my closest friends are . . . nevermind.

The underlying question is: When does a witty hack turn into a homophobic slur, and who should decide when this line has been crossed? The kids around here draw the line with excessive zeal and far too often where it is unwarranted. They do their cause harm in my eyes with this misplaced oversensitivity.

Dalovin’ Dj