[QUOTE=Otto]
Oh, and this is the Thorn who kurilla was actually name-checking, although she wasn’t the original.
[/QUOTE]
Your Thorn character pre-dates my Typhoid Mary, but that’s who I originally thought of. If ikiN only had super-strength, you’d think she’d be covered in gore by the time she got done with that poker game. Could there be a telekinetic aspect to her powers?
No way is she dead though. The Vision has been knocking people out by partially re-solidifying his hand in peoples’ chests for ages. Didn’t Kitty Pryde eventually learn to do that too? I know she could take out electronics by phasing through them.
jharvey963, I like Ambiguously EvilDad more and more. He’s willing to “bring him in” and have his assistant “go deep” but he’s almost a bit affectionate the way he handles people. He can be stern in a fatherly way but he hasn’t deliberately hurt anyone. He could have shot Nathan but I don’t think he ever had any intention of doing so. As long as he finds what he’s looking for, or doesn’t find what he’s looking for, you’re free to go. No harm done. Have a nice day.
I don’t believe he had anything to do with Papa Suresh’s death. That was Sylar.
[QUOTE=Lightnin’]
So, let’s see…
Telepacop= Charles Xavier
Flying Petrelli= Angel
Murse= Rogue
Ghost Dad= Kitty Pryde
Hiro= Nightcrawler
Cheerbleeder= Wolverine
Niki= Beast?
Prognostipainter= uh… I dunno.
Where’re Storm, Cyclops, and Colossus?
[/QUOTE]
They’re playing mix & match.
Telepacop = Jean Grey?
Flying Petrelli = Angel. He’s wealthy, cocky.
Peter = A little bit Rogue, a little bit Xavier
DL = Definitely Kitty Pryde
Hiro = That’s a toughie. A little bit Xavier - bringing the group together, “freezing” people to get away.
Cheerbleeder = Half Wolverine, for regeneration.
Niki = Wolverine.
Ee-Sack = Dunno. Destiny?
EvilDad = Chuck Xavier or;
Mohinder = Chuck Xavier
[QUOTE=cbawlmer]
Otto, way upthread you pointed out Claire’s geeky friend’s choice of words about “coming out” and how he really wasn’t flirting with her. For the record, I immediately thought they were hinting he is gay.
[/QUOTE]
Nah. “Coming out” has entered modern parlance to mean all sorts of “comings out.” He lurves Claire.