Hit me with your best shot...

I’m feeling adventuresome and somewhat frisky today.

Got an insult, pick-up line, new wrestling move, sexual position or funny joke you want to try out? Hit me with whatever you’ve got, I wanna experience something new today.

C’mon, you know you want to. I can take it. But I can give as good as I get, so you’ve been warned…

Bang!

OK, OK, so it’s not new … hold on …

:: whips out his 1920’s style … then thinks better of it ::

If you really want to be hit with someone’s best shot, go post this over in the pit … ouch!!

So many thoughts, so little space to write them all down.

:wink:

Are you female? Want to try a new position I invented? I call it the Archimedes Screw. I hope you can do the splits.

You’ve piqued my curiosity. Describe this new position and I’ll let you know my gender. Either way, it’s something new I can try out.

I’ve got all day, dear, and it’s a big board. Tell me what’s on your mind.

<pulls up chair, gestures misstee over to the leather couch>

I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable.

Hey, I’ll be needing that leather couch.

If you want, I could kick you in the crotch and dump a bucket of icewater over your head. I’ll even let you pick the music.

Want to by a picture of your mom naked?

Hey, wanna see my RAM drive?
If I uploaded you a packet, would you give me an acknowledge or negative-acknowledge response?
You can broadcast on my socket anytime.
Let’s get a high-speed connection going sometime.
Is that a dongle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Horseflesh is so ugly his mama had to tie a piece of horse flesh around his neck to get the dog to play with him. That’s how he got his name.

[ul]:smack: HEY don’t say “leather” around someone named Horseflesh![/ul]

Mygosh, he said it first. Damn! :eek:

yo momma so stupid, she sits on the TV and watches the couch

i will make a fucking pie out of you, son.

keep talking. you may find you now have a pen instead of a left eye.

if you can be more specific as to what i’m actually insulting, i can pick out all the foibles and combine them into a long, said at speed rambling insult sentence, beginning with ‘you stupid’ and ending with ‘motherfucker’ or ‘retard’ or ‘arsewipe’.

please note, you wanted insult. im not specifically insulting or threatening anyone here. as said before, take it to the pit and say some stupid stuff. then we can really go to town.

son, i will snatch you.SNATCH YOU!

smiley etc