How has the disgraced, CONVICTED FELON, former President Trump pissed you off today?

I think even in 2015-16 most of the Dope was strongly anti-Trump, although not necessarily pro-Hillary. But during and after the 2016 race there was a fairly well-represented minority of those a) taunting disappointed Democrats with Trump’s victory and/or b) pooh-poohing Democrats’ fears that he would really be “that bad”.

The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making, December 2016

I gotta admire the prescience of Stranger_On_A_Train’s post #120 in that thread, though:

The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux (Part 1), June 2020

I’m gonna have to pit all you butt-hurt snowflakes, January 2017

(Though I say it myself, I wasn’t too far off in post #165 there, either.)

One thing all those threads illustrate is how deeply and repeatedly many conservative Dopers embarrassed themselves with their credulity about the good faith of the American conservative establishment. It’s become a sort of conventional wisdom of ressentiment on these boards that a lot of conservative Dopers were “driven away” in recent years by a heightened atmosphere of “intolerance” on the part of liberals, etc.

But the truth is that a lot of those conservative voices (the ones that didn’t bring an outright suspension or banning on themselves with board rules violations, at least) are still around, lurking and/or in full possession of posting privileges. They’re just not posting anymore because they know we can all see the stupid things they said, and don’t want to be reminded of what asses they were.