How Many of the Best Pictures of the last 25 years have you seen?

I have seen all of them except for Hurt Locker. In fact, I saw all of them in the theater except for Unforgiven.

Silence of the Lambs, and No Country for Old Men remain very, very high on my classic list.

Full Metal Jacket, for me, slightly ekes out Platoon.

20 including American Beauty, and all of them since Titanic in 1997. The five I missed were earlier winners.

Interesting. I can tell when I had kids. For 1986-1998, I’ve seen 12 of 13 (never was interested in Driving Miss Daisy). For 1999 and later, I’ve seen 1 of 12 (Return of the King).

Only four (including American Beauty, so I’m glad of the correction). I’m very surprised it’s so few.

I’ve seen 8, mostly clumped in the 90s. I guess I don’t watch as many movies any more. And I never saw Cider House Rules nor American Beauty, so the error doesn’t affect me.

I’ve seen all of them except The King’s Speech, which I’m sure I’ll see when it hits video.

16, but I’ve seen parts of a couple more.

All except for Braveheart.

16 so far, plus I’ll eventually see The King’s Speech.

19 – I don’t even know what The King’s Speech is about. I know it’s about a member of the royal family who has a stammer, but I don’t know who, and I don’t know why he needs to make a speech.

The only ones I saw in a theater are Return of the King, The Hurt Locker, Schindler’s List, Dances With Wolves, Titanic. Thank you, whoever invented the VCR/DVD player. :slight_smile:

And “American Beauty.”

All except Crash (warned against it by someone I trust) and Chicago (can’t stand musicals).

I’ve seen ten of them. A couple of them I disliked quite a lot. A few that I haven’t seen yet I am sure to, when the opportunity comes up, but there are a number I have no interest in whatsoever.

21 having missed Driving Miss Daisy, Chicago, Hurt Locker, King’s Speech

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King in the theater.
Chicago on Netflix

Of the 22 I’ve seen, 17 were in the theater.

I like movies.

I’ve seen 7 of them. And the majority of those were on planes. I don’t go to the cinema very often.

21 including “American Beauty”.

Neither do I.