I am terribly jealous of Stonebow

I had never noticed a post by Stonebow until a couple of days ago. But I was jealous of him before I knew who he was.

I just learned that he is married to FaerieBeth.

First, in this thread FaerieBeth wrote, “am I the only girl who likes for her hubby/SO to ‘fuck her mouth’ while she ‘double clicks her mouse’?”

Then, in this thread, Stonebow wrote, “I have to admit that i really was not much of a ‘boob’ man until i met my wife. She showed me the light…when she showed me her 36DDs. very full, ripe, and wonderful…dynamite in a tight dress or in nothing at all. all natural goodness.”

Damn him! :slight_smile:

I just had to get that off my chest. Thank you.

Okay, I know that it is a little late for a reply to this, but I came across it while searching for another thread I’d been following. I had never seen this thread before, and while it looks to be a year old, I feel it deserves a response.

Badge - Damn Straight. I think that everyone should be jealous of me. I consider myself the luckiest man in the world, and the stuff you’ve mentioned doesn’t even make it into the top 100 of the things that I love best about my Lady.

My Lady was quite flattered by your overture, though, so thank you. :slight_smile: