I did it! Another "innocent soul" converted to the Dope. Welcome shannablu!

It’s about time too. After raving about this board for over a year, my wife has decided to see what it’s all about.

She’s not as crazy as I am unless provoked. She’s got ice blue eyes, she’s an Irish lapse Catholic, and she knows more about movies, music, and soap operas than I do. Who’da thunk?

Please give a big, sloppy wet welcome to shannablu!

welcome welcome

Welcome shannablu.
Here is a kleenex to wipe of the slobers from that great big ol sloppy kiss from Horseflesh

Hello, shannablu. For your first post, I’d recommend this thread. :smiley:

Welcome to the SDMB, shannablu.

It’s bliiiissssssss!

WELCOME!!!

:slight_smile:

<Monty Python And The Holy Grail>“And then, the oral sex!”</Monty Python And The Holy Grail>

::waving a welcome from the shadows in the corner of the room::

Well, thank you everybody. I am looking forward to seeing what really goes on here on the boards. And don’t let horseflesh fool you, I am crazy whether I am provoked or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

When should we expect our first lapse dance?

Hi shannablu. Be welcome. Enjoy your stay.

“Lapse dance”, huh? It’ll cost you and like the old saying goes, if you have to ask how much it costs, it’s to expensive.

Ahem

The house gets 50% of all income derived from dance activities.

Just try to take it from me!

Welcome to the SDMB, shannablu. :slight_smile:

Thank you, thank you very much.

Welcome to the SDMB, ** shannablu ** - remember, When The Stars Are Right, I eat the dopers last.

Horesflesh: Ummm, ya’ know…Maybe you should see if the mods won’t delete those two threads…[sub]You know the ones I mean. Wink-wink.[/sub]. Now that she’s here, there’s certain things that aren’t gonna’ seem quite so funny.

Oh! Hi and welcome, shannablu. (heh)

Big sloppy wet welcome, shannablu!

Actually, Lord Ashtar, ignorance is bliss. The SDMB is for fighting ignorance. :smiley:

You mean the one where I confessed that I was the secret love child of Cecil Adams and Bigfoot? It’s been covered in The Globe extensively so I’m not too worried about it anymore.

The only other thread I can think of is when I posted a poll of what flavor jello gets you horny. I’ve always stated to my SO that it was lime for me, but in my poll I revealed that it was really banana with strawberry bits.

Hi there!

waves