"I didn't lie! YOU did, and you're just forgetting that you are!"

[QUOTE=catsix]
Are you talking about the little down arrows on the forward/back buttons? Because that list disappears when you close the window.
[/QUOTE]

I know less about computers than I do about almost anything else, but next to my back button I have a little downward-pointing arrow, that reveals my history of webpages for the last week or more. If I click on it (and nongoog may well have a reason to see which sites he’d been visiting when innocently trying to fix internet issues) it shows me every site I’ve been on in the past week, some of which I’d completely forgotten going to. If I click on the link there, it takes me directly to the page I visited.

[QUOTE=catsix]
Are you talking about the little down arrows on the forward/back buttons? Because that list disappears when you close the window.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I am. So unless this guy had the offending window open and had just looked at the site, the info in my last post would not apply. I don’t know jack about computers, you heard it here first.

nongoog, if you’re trying to come across as someone who just enjoys making up stories, you’re going about it perfectly. Time will tell, I suppose.

To some of the rest of you, there is already a pit thread started by the OP where you may be as overtly skeptical as you like in whatever manner you like, or you may certainly start your own.

To the rest of the rest of you, sorry, but this is done.

Thread closed.