'I hate this part!'

Tell him to tell her that they are not going to have sex until she is willing to talk about it.

Even better, tell him to tell her he’ll be having sex with other 16 year old girls until she makes up her mind. Works every time.

[sub]Ow! I was kidding![/sub]

Perhaps the part she hates is getting to the point where she either has to decided whether or not to actually have sex, or the part where she has to tell her boyfriend ‘no further’. Maybe she just wants to stop at the point before she’s been saying no further and isn’t ready to go on, even though boyfrined keeps trying.

Or maybe she’s just confused.

Either way, tell your friend that if they can’t talk to each other openly about it, it’s a sign neither of them are ready.

If she stops at the same point every time, can’t you guess what she is referring to by figuring out what the next step would be?

What I’ve written so far, in a previous post, is probably legal. I’m not a lawyer, but I wonder if giving a 16-year-old boy advice on how to get inside his girlfriend’s friendly place could get me arrested. Being forever branded a sex criminal is a severe penalty, and it shatters my urge to be helpful. Sorry.