Sex Question #2

My second sex post of the night…I’m on a role!
I hooked up with my best friend the other night, and he’s convinced that he was lousy in bed. While he wasn’t the best, I’ve definitely had worse. He seems to think I’m gonna hold this against him for the rest of his life. Personally, I’m not gonna love him any less because he was so nervous, he couldn’t get it in…while it WAS funny, it’s not my top concern. He’s flipping out about it though, and is convinced I’m planning on telling everyone he knows. How do I convince him that it doesn’t matter, and that he wasn’t completely horrible?

I’m thinking you could start by doing a little better than “it wasn’t completely horrible” as a way of describing it.

Take some on yourself, after all, it’s a very backward attitude to look at it as though he had to “perform” for you. You’re friends, right? Well, friends feel funny fucking…you were both funbling, I’m sure. make light without making fun.

stoid

You can do 1 of 2 things.

1)Euthanasia. Put him out of his misery.

1. Sleep with him again.

For his sake, yes, sleep with him again. :D:D

Nervousness often causes just enough “softness” to prevent entry. Being friends first, while great for the relationship, may have thrown off his game.

If you do do it again, go slow, don’t laugh, and nibble his ear. That last one usually makes me forget all my inhibitions and rarin’ to go. :D:D

I agree on a couple points other people already said. It’s not like when something goes wrong it is always the guys fault. The girl can’t just lie there like a dead fish and expect the guy to do all the work (not saying that you did that in this case). He was just probably too nervous to do it. I mean come on you have to give him credit for even trying to do it with you. And like everyone else says for gosh sakes do it again with him!

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Pammipoo *
[Personally, I’m not gonna love him any less because he was so nervous, he couldn’t get it in…while it WAS funny, it’s not my top concern. He’s flipping out about it though, and is convinced I’m planning on telling everyone he knows.

So, he’s worried you’ll tell everyone he knows, but you’re only gonna tell it to people on the SDMB?

I have a habit of telling myself that every sexual encounter involved a sub-par performance on my part. This inspires me to try much harder next time to get just a little bit closer to perfection no matter how good I am in reality. As a result, I am capable of causing any man or woman to lose consciousness immediately following a fit of screaming orgasmic convulsions simply by speaking his or her name in the appropriate tone*. Let him keep his doubt. You will be served well by it in the future.
[sub]* Slight exaggeration.[/sub]

First, just tell the guy what you posted on the Internet for the whole world to see.

Dang. Beat me to it. I was going to point out the irony, here…

Pammi, I think a nice, friendly, no pressure do-over is indicated here.

But only if he’s up for it.:slight_smile:

(Bad! Bumba! Bad!)

LOL, if you can track him down to tease him based on the mere fact that he’s Pammipoo’s best friend, I applaud you. You’ve got amazing talent :slight_smile:
I’d like to think his secret’s safe with you guys…it’s not like I’m carboning his closest friends!!

Besides, he doesn’t post here! :stuck_out_tongue: