I Want to Know: Who Here at the SDMB Likes Me?

I like you Doobie!!

Resisting yet another drug reference…

I just called, to say, I love you… OOpps… That song was running through my head… For someone that I don’t know… Hell yes I love you!!! Now have a nice day…

I don’t really know you that well Doob but I guess you’re ok. :slight_smile:

I really just wanted to tell Girlbysea that I like her sig. :smiley:

I don’t care that we’re both enormously homosexual. Come here and give me a big smooch.

Hmmm… what’s in it for me?

Doobieous,

I like you.

Then again, seeing that I am probably the most universally hated person on the boards, this is likely a detriment to your cause.

You’re in my book of likes, Sparky.

Dooobiedoooobie Doooooo!
Ilikeyooooou!

But then, I don’t hate Manservant Hecubus, so what do I know? (although, his choice of hockey tams leaves something to be desired.)

I likes doobies.

Oh yeah, Doobieous you’re okay too.

:slight_smile:

Doob, you know you rock. But, I’ll stroke your ego anyway.

But that’s all I’m stroking. :smiley: The ass-slapping is fine, though.

Like you??? I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU YOU DAMN BAST*

Ooops, upon closer inspection I believe I misread the OP…
I like ya. I like you lots, I just wish you’d stop telling me how much you adore Alonicists belly on the people pages… it’s freaky :slight_smile:

How could I not like someone who pulled off such a brilliant attention-slut move such as this one.

By the way - Love your Journal.

:slight_smile:

I like him because he’s gay so he doesn’t try to steal my women.

[sub]Wondering how much mileage I can get out of that one line …[/sub]

Doob, you are one okay joe.
Tripler
I’d say yer the bomb, but it’s a Saturday and I don’t wanna go to work :smiley:

Doob!!! :smiley:

I’m definitely gonna chime in on the “If I were gay…” thing here. :wink:

[sub]To the tune of, “If I Only Had a Brain”[/sub]
*I’d be flaming, I’d be loopy,
I’d be makin’ out with Doobie,
If only I were gay.
Doo doo doo de doo. *

Okay, I’m really sorry about that. I don’t know what came over me.

I like ya, Doob. :slight_smile:

I’m afraid I can’t answer that question, and maintain plausible deniability.

Do I like you?

Sure, baby… anything you say. Now let’s get comfortable on the couch and turn the lights down low.

This is true, Euty, but what do you think I’m here for? :smiley:

All these people just saying “I like you”, without any reason behind it. Well, okay Euty has a good one.

But here’s a good reason: you have awesome taste in music. And believe me, that is quite a compliment from me.

ok-- I like Doob and think he’s an awesome poster because he’s easy to talk to about anything, he’s understanding about all.

I like Doob and think he’s an awesome poster because, as TheNerd says, “But here’s a good reason: you have awesome taste in music. And believe me, that is quite a compliment from me.”

I like Doob and think he’s an awesome poster because he can be so damned funny, it’s unbelievable.
those are just some of the reasons I like Doob, and think he’s an awesome poster.