If MPSIMS were a sitcom . . .

What would it be?

I’m thinking “Cheers”. Though I can’t decide if I want to be Carla or one of the two little old ladies that started by ordering wine spritzers and ended with a whiskey with beer chaser.

Oh lord, now this is definitely a tough one. There are so many people here who would fit right in… hmm definitely I’m thinking that Norm could be played by our local conniseur Coldfire.

Can’t you picture us all yelling…COLD as he came in the door?

We are, each of us angels with only one wing,and we can only fly by embracing one another

Well, I got dibs on one, so there’s only one little old lady role left. Fight over it!

SDMB’s oldest living female!
Acclaimed author of: No Bad Brontosauri
365 Ways to Cook Sabertooth Tiger
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Wheel

…then I would probably be one of the anonymous women that Sam has slept with, but has never bothered to introduce to the rest of the gang.

Shadowfox

“The dead have risen, and they’re voting Republican!” - Bart Simpson

I get to be Sam.

I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.

I call the Kevin McHale guest starring roles.

We went right out there and refused to do accoustical versions of the electrical songs that we had refused to record in the first place.

G’day everybody!

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I’ve already played that little game in another group (Who would you be if this were Cheers) and was unanimously voted to be Cliff Claven.

I’d be what’s-his-name, the rich guy that Rebecca wanted. Rupert or something like that.

“History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.” -Winston Churchill

I don’t care who I play. Just give me a beer and I’ll be happy. :wink:

P.S. Well, provided I’m still a chick, of course (before you call me Cliff or Paul… although it would be fun to say, “Hey, guess who climbed Mt. Paulie last night!”)

“I thought: opera, how hard can it be? Songs. Pretty girls dancing. Nice scenery. Lots of people handing over cash. Got to be better than the cut-throat world of yoghurt, I thought.” - Seldom Bucket

Rousseau: Robin Colcord, if I remember correctly.

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

It must be sweeps this week. Sheesh, why do all the long-running light comedies try to become deep and dramatic?

“You CAN’T be evil. 'Cos no matter how many ‘bad’ things you do on purpose,
you MUST be doing it because you think it’s the right thing to do.”

…I’d be Les Nessman.

Geez, the Dutchman knows more about Cheers than I do…

“History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.” -Winston Churchill

If it’s “Cheers,” I call Lilith!

If it’s “The Beverly Hillbillies,” I wanna be Mrs. Drysdale . . . I idolize Mrs. Drysdale.

But if it’s “The Dick Van Dyke Show,” I was born to play Sally Rogers! That would make Cecil Alan Brady, I guess.

Could I be the female version of Paul? Remember him? He wasn’t QUITE important enough to be Cliff or Norm (diane: Nor-man) but he was ALWAYS THERE.

DON PEDRO: Your silence most offends me, and to be merry best becomes you; for, out of question, you were born in a merry hour.

BEATRICE: No, sure, my lord, my mother cried; but then there was a star danced, and under that was I born. -Much Ado About Nothing, Act II, Sc: i

I call Coach

well, at least one person wants to meet me…
http://fathom.org/polldata/pollcheck.adp?poll=dope-page5&question=62

Cheers!!

I got Woody!

Don’t know, though, which character I would be.

Sig! Sig a Sog! Sig it loud! Sig it Strog! – Karen Carpenter with a head cold

I’d be Alex Trebeck.

I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty.

Hey, if this were a sitcom, you’d all be on my island.

But if it’s gonna be Cheers, I’ll play Harry the Hat. (Harry Anderson)