If there was ever a photo in need of an explanatory caption, this is it

The captain of the Chernobyl gymnastics squad!

“On the floor representing Sleepy Hollow, Ichaboda Crane performs her rhythm routine.”

It’s the last thing you see before being killed by Gotham’s newest super villian, The Deadly Sole.

Wow. How much does it raise the challenge of a maneuver if you plan on having your head come off in the middle of it? Because, if you can make it to the dismount, score!

“What the Russian Judge will likely count off for, Jim, is her inability to keep her feet together.”

“I’m gonna shove my foot so far up your ass it’ll come out your neck!”

I was talking to an ex-elite rhythmic gymnast once, and she said they used to stretch for two to three hours every training session. So that’s how they get like that!

Oh, and that leap is called a ring leap, because a ring is made from the head around to the back toe.

[Dr. Mephisto]
“Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: The leg headed gymnast!”
[/Dr. Mephisto]

“Dr. Herbert West has a new creation/girlfriend”

“I didn’t know that West was into feet.”
Olympics commentator: “And here’s where she overextended, throwing off her balance and making it impossible to stick the landing.”

George Bush thinks she’s hot, but he knows better than to try to eat another pretzel.

That is impressive, Victor, but are you sure you put her together right?

The arm bone’s connected to the shoulder bone.
The shoulder bone’s connected to the neck bone.
The neck bone’s connected to the… foot bone?

We should go show this to a bunch of kindergarteners, saying that this will happen if they continue to eat fingerpaints.

All right, that does it. I’m getting a new chiropractor!

“Yeah, Bob, she’s got a great body. Kind of a ‘butter’ face though.”

At least that box was not buried on the beach…

“No, that’s not a necklace, it’s an ankle bracelet”
“It’s so hard to find hats that fit these days…”

“she finished just one foot ahead of the competition”

The ancient martial art of Tae Kwon Leep is known for its deadly Boot to the Head technique. Sadly, this difficult to master form sometimes leads to tragic training accidents such as this.