Illustrating my artwork

Hi,
I make elaborate stickpins and would like to show them. I don’t really want to go to the trouble of setting up my own website; and am wondering if anyone here has ideas as to where I might illustrate them?
Thanks,
… john

I would suggest Etsy but the last time I looked, it seems manufacturers have crowded out the artists.

I never “browse” on Etsy, but if I stumble across something elsewhere that has a link to the Etsy shop I go there.

Check out your local art associations - ours had a website that allowed you to have your own page, that you could modify within their site, where you could upload pictures and descriptions. This worked within the local area, but if you want wider exposure, you’ll have to get some information and a link out in the world.

Actually, a do-it-yourself website from one of the template-type providers is pretty easy, but then you’re still faced with the difficulties of wider exposure.

Dan

Thank you all for your replies.
… john

Hi Dandan,
I’m not sure what you mean by “… the template-type providers…” I live in southern Ontario.
… john

Shinnen, there you go - Darren points the way. I used Weebly to produce a site supporting a small manufacturing business that had access to Paypal; worked fine.

Dan

Darren and Dan,
Thank you for the help. I’ll check it out.
… john