Interesting masturbation discovery (TMI? It's not that graphic or anything)

Hi. I think we have similar hobbies. How you do’en?:stuck_out_tongue:

Do be sure to report back; the scientist in me is dying to know. =P

I’m surprised that middle-aged men have to “discover” this. It makes me wonder precisely how boring their sex lives have been.

This is nothing new at all, and any cursory research will come up with different techniques to try alone, or if you can (I gather OP either can’t, or doesn’t) with someone else.

Welcome to things that a lot of teenagers in this day and age already know. =P

Wait are you referring to me (the OP)? I don’t think I’m middle-aged yet. In any case I this discovery was more along the lines realizing something that I think I’ve been doing instinctively anyway (on occasion). The big surprise for me was the specificity of the response in that particular area. What I’ve usually encountered in descriptions of masturbating I’ve read are things like: “try touching the base while you are masturbating, many guys find this a pleasant sensation”, which I guess describes what I’m talking about but is kind of vague.

Dunno if this is quite what you mean, but my nipples did jack all for me until a boyfriend played with them. Now they’re quite sensitive to both my fingers and the fingers of others. Thank you, Brad.

That’s very interesting and definitely in the spirit of the OP. I think that’s very interesting that it didn’t do anything for you until someone else touched them. I wonder if this is a common phenomenon–and how much of it is a mental thing and how much is a physical thing.

Don’t you mean “who you do’en?” :smiley:

well cause the answer would be myself.

And my boyfriend.

doesn’t mean a girl still doesn’t have midweek urges.

ITT:Why Wednesday is called “hump-day”.

I used to be like that with my ex. She said I was insatiable. I told her it was all her fault. She liked that.

I whole-heartedly agree with you on this. It’s a technique I’ve been using for ages while performing cunnilingus. It has worked wonders on the women I’ve been with in my life.

Why does it make me glad I’m a girl? Because I don’t have to deal with soreness or pain if I don’t go it on a regular schedule! Because I’m not afraid of losing it if I don’t use it! Because it’s always pleasure, not a chore that HAS to be done or else! If I’m not in the mood for a while, that’s fine…everything works just fine later! I sort of feel bad for you guys!

And bup? that was very funny!

Wow…way too many exclamation points!

I don’t always have to have an orgasm when I masturbate. Sometimes I just like to cuddle. :smiley:

Not really. It was more generalized than that; hence I used men in the plural instead of something more specific like “OP”. =P

Since I took the question to be somewhat open-ended, I responded in that vein. I didn’t think it was absolutely necessary that my response be either exclusively about you, or even tangentially about you. My mistake if I misunderstood the focus of the thread.

Rhubarb, that’s kind of funny. :slight_smile:

Ah, I see. I thought that might be the case, but I wasn’t really sure.

Well, for my part, I’m sorry if there was any ambiguity. I suppose I could always take greater pains to be more clear. :slight_smile:

The expiriment was a rousing success! :smiley:

Interestingly enough, even though he was already hard when I put my hand there, I could feel him get just a wee bit harder as soon as I put pressure on the pubic mound to either side of his penis. I wonder if pressure there somehow stimulates increased blood flow or something?

I learned a lesson about stubbing my toe. If you immediately and firmly push your toe back into whatever you stubbed it against, and then slowly pull it away, the pain will be significantly reduced. The pain is mostly produced by something called “rebound tenderness” – blood flowing back into tissue that was recently deprived of it.

I would hazard a guess that this would apply to your penis as well.

Here’s the thing, though. We men are not actually obligated to masturbate to the point of soreness if we’re not in the mood. Nowhere in the Man Handbook does it instruct us otherwise. In fact, on page 127, 2nd paragraph, it says “If you’ve rubbed yourself raw and you’re in hour 6 of masturbating and you still can’t get off, STOP. Go hang out at a construction site. Watch some Stooges. Find a monster truck rally. These are acceptable alternative guy activities.”

You and me must have different editions of the manual. A monster truck rally is an acceptable alternative to fucking your girlfriend, but not to masturbation.

Ah, the 2002 edition. That’s a typo.

Particularly since the latter can be done while watching the monster truck rally.

So can the former.