Interesting masturbation discovery (TMI? It's not that graphic or anything)

Right on! I’m so glad that my observation was useful.

Okay, this horse has been beaten long enough. hangs head in shame

Wish I were that gullible.

I do the opposite, and put pressure under my balls. I haven’t tested it scientifically, but I believer I’m just stimulating the prostate from the outside.

Sounds like the 2002 edition is also the Arkansas edition.

I should note that, in my edition, either is acceptble not only while watching a monster truck rally, but also while attending a monster truck rally.

Lol, I had to go up and reread that whole thing, because I live in Arkansas and I was trying to figure out the connection between me, prostates, and 2002.

It’s threads like this that make me proud to be a Doper

I can’t picture what the OP is talking about at all. Is it a hand around the base? I need a sketch or something.

I remember reading this “trick” in my teenage years (20 years ago!) from a sex book (Joy of Sex or Everything You Wanted… probably) my parents had in stashed in their closet. It worked for me! :slight_smile:

Pretty much. It seems to be a simple as resting the heel of your hand on the fleshy bit above the penis (i.e. where the pubic hair is). If you let your index finger and middle finger rest on either side of the base of the shaft that’s a nice addition. Basically it seems like if you let one hand do the work stroking on the tip of the penis, you can let the other pretty much sit there (maybe occasionally a bit of slow movement).

It seems like in general an active motion on the tip of the penis accompanied by pressure (but not really much motion) on the base of shaft and/or the surrounding areas makes for a pleasant sensation (and can increase the size of the erection slightly). I’m not sure that this is limited to the pubic area I mentioned above–the base of the shaft as well as the root that goes in to the scrotum also seem to do something–but I found a hand on the pubis particularly enjoyable. I would say it’s a sort adjunct to the main focus of the activity and that it enhances things more than anything else.