Is anyone else watching Hex?

I caught the series premiere on BBC america and can’t decide if I like it or not. Some of the acting seemed rather forced, but really the same can be said for a lot of new series, setting up characters, the actor figuring out how to be that character etc.

The storyline seems like it might be rather predictable, but maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Though I must say the shots of the male locker room with all but full nudity was fun. :smiley:

anywho, any other thoughts on the show?

Meh?!

I’ll vtr it and fast forward, if it gets boring(like the first half).

I watched it for the first time tonight. I found the ghost character entertaining but the angel and the witch were both blah.

Guilty pleasure for me. I can’t say it’s very good, but I can’t stop myself from watching it either.

I watched season one when it was first shown here in the UK. It was watchable but that’s about all (and I normally like me a supernatural type series). I stopped watching it in season 2. It went way downhill imo.

Watched Eps. 1 and 2 on on-demand. Will watch Ep. 3 this weekend.

Sort of interesting. I like several of the actors/characters. I don’t generally go for the “Buffy”/“Charmed” type shows but this is more my speed.

But it clearly has issues. Enough already of the shots of the Bad Guy standing there looking forlorn/evil. Been there, done that. Stop it.

I am also quite surprised about Cassie’s lack of interest in doing research into What Is Going On. You just developed superpowers and you don’t start trying to find out everything possible ASAP? Is this an everyday event for most people?

(I take it as a given that walking around and having a conversation with a ghost never attracts the attention of the other students.)

This is what I think of Hex

I’ve been watching it on BBC-America. Interesting, although it seems cobbled together out of some very familiar elements. I’ll certainly not complain about gratuitous lesbian making-out.

I am confused about the mythology of the show. Voodoo, hereditary witchiness, fallen angels, and ghosts – fine. But I don’t really understand the “possession” bit. Thelma, who’s unfortunately dead, seems more interesting than the main character, Cassie. Sexier, certainly.