Is Diamonds02 a troll?

I’m divided - half of me thinks troll, half of me agrees with somebody in a previous thread who suggested that perhaps she was raised by a wire mesh mother.

“She” has been a troll for as long as I can remember, nothing to even discuss.

What makes me believe she is serious about all this is the petty level of annoyances she considers doing. Really, a dedicated internet-based troublemaker could easily escalate their “pranks” far above the picayune level of “shining lights into people’s homes” or “trying to get a good job like Hooter’s bartender.”

How is that not trolling?

I think of troll as someone who engages in that behavior for personal enjoyment. I’m pretty sure Diamonds02 has serious personality disorders that cause behavior like a troll would exhibit, but are actually signs of things that are much more disturbing.

Just an attention whore I think. There’s an attention whore in all of us, let he who is without sin shine the first flashlight…

I think Diamonds is trolling, but I don’t think she’s making this stuff up. I know a guy in real life who is very similar to the person she posts about (or herself, if that’s how this is going to end up). People really are assholes like this.

I say we demand to see a copy of the masters degree she supposedly has.

Well, I mean there’s a lot of electrical sockets lying around unused. Why isn’t someone just saving extra money by using them?

Yeah I know someone like that too. He’s 8.

-If you put it on a billboard, someone may get distracted while reading it and crash into a tree. LOL
-She may not be trolling, she may just be really super dumb. LOL
-Other people are taking time out of their day to talk about some idiot on the Internet who no one even makes eye contact with in real life. LOL
-Maybe she’ll eventually get banned and then feel sad. LOL

Annoying =! Troll, necessarily. If more serious subject matter and more aggressive posting habits were happening, I might be more inclined to think so, but she just sounds more like a Juggalo or something. More of an eyeroller than anything, IMO.

Ah-Ha! Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury: By the use of Perry Mason detective skills, we’re able to determine that Diamond02 IS the one using SenorBeef’s power AND Freudian Slit is her flashlight wielding accomplice!

Shining a light into people’s houses? Simple childishness. At least when VC03/TLDR went “innoncent question” trolling, it was about something meaty like whether or not he should indulge his electronics hobby while on a commercial flight, rigging up little circuit boards and such.
I miss that guy.

I believe diamonds02 has a healthy sense of humor. Well rounded human beings who don’t take themselves (or the Internet) so seriously would most likely find her threads pretty funny, particularly the ridiculous responses to them.

That was me, and I stand by it. When she first started posting here, she didn’t have the weird 12-y-o-boy-pranking-rubes vibe to her (still bizarre) posts that she has now.

I don’t know why this person works me up so much. I usually don’t post in personal call-out threads on this board, but I make an exception here because she’s just so incomprehensible and I want to understand the exact nature of her damage.

It’s in mouse pad form.

You all are reading way too much into this, BUT I will admit I have serious doubts she is a she or even as old as “she” claims.

Yeah, the guy I know is 30. It’s sad.

I’ll bet it’s from Hawaii.