Is this the right forum...

The “goat” thing is actually of long standing. Or long, umm, kneeling, I suppose might be more appropriate. It involves a straw. JHR1, you are asking questions. I will warn you now: the “goat” thing also involves “too much information”, or TMI. You should reconsider asking the question. Some questions are better left unanswered. Lest you spend the rest of your days with your head in your hands, moaning, “Why did I ask? Why did I want to know? Too much information! Aaaauhg!”

I <ahem> kid you not

[QUOTE=AskNott]
Sorry, I can’t link to squid & goat. Apparently, the thread was started by a “sock puppet,” that is, a banned poster who came back under a new name. When that happens, all traces of the sock are incinerated, and the ashes scattered at the lowest tide mark, where the sea covers it twice in twenty-four hours. Then the name of the sock is solemnly spoken for the last time by TubaDiva into a cryogenic chamber. The frozen name is moved, with tongs, to the bottom of a carboy of liquid nitrogen, where it stays until the letters crumble into dust.

It’s a serious matter.
[/QUOTE]
The goats predate me. I think. But a while back, a few of us had an adventure-story-style romp through the Initiation Complex that added a lot of flesh, so to speak, to the story of the squid. It is detailed in these two threads:
Feydeau, you asked for it..now come and get it!
and
I thought I was a newbie, but Noooo!

There were other such threads.