Junk Food

You know what? I’m going to congratulate myself. The consensus view is that cheese is not junk food, so it turns out I’m eating healthily at midnight!

Virtuous or what? :rolleyes:

j

I always have cereal for breakfast. My wife says it’s junkfood, but I disagree. I was raised on the stuff.

Other than that, nothing really at home.

Now, I do normally keep crackers and granola bars in my office at work to supplement my lunches.

You’ll get my ice cream when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Beer Nuts Bar Mix; it’s honey mustard pretzels, sesame sticks and corn nuts ALL in one bag.

Black Forest Juicy Bursts (gushers but they taste somewhat like actual fruit).

Green River (lemon-lime soda, I hear it’s just a Midwestern thing).

Dang, those three make me sound like a real kid compared to all you granola-eaters and corn chip-munchers.

Ah, if I buy junk food, then I’ll eat it. And I’m not exercising enough to work it off, so it’s best to avoid it. That said, in the winter, if I happen by a Trader Joes, I’ll fall victim to their candy/cookie aisle and go home with some dark-chocolate covered almonds and some ginger cookies.

Lest I be mistaken for some paragon of restraint, I should note that I live a mile or two from a couple of very good ice cream stands and have been known to patronize them in the summer :slight_smile:

A GrubHub account.

I forgot one.

We recently discovered Werther’s Original Caramel Corn and we’ve kept a bag of it in the cupboard ever since. It’s popcorn covered with a crunchy coating of real Werther’s caramel. If you mix it with fresh roasted peanuts, it tastes like Cracker Jack of the gods.