Keira Knightly: disgustingly thin

Hubba, hubba, look at the clavicles on that one! And those patellas, woo-hoo! Yeah, okay, she’s naturally thin. On a windy night, though, she’d better clamp some tire balance weights on her Jimmy Choos. :rolleyes:

Don’t forget “and a few dipsticks.”

Can I pick neither?

That pick of KK from Bend It Like Beckham, on the other hand… makes me think that might be a movie worth watching on mute.

:eek: Do you want to get us all killed?!

Seriously, it’s a pretty good movie.

(And I’d pick “neither” too. Give me a Kate Winslet any day. Rowrrrrr…)

Leaving aside her bamboo physique (as I would, on the side of the road, given the choice), I was prepared to coin the expression “butterteeth” in honor of Ms. Knightly, but I see the god-damned Urban Dictionary has beaten me to the punch once again.

And don’t forget there’s an entire TEAM of female soccer players. And, most importantly, one of them is played by the luminously gorgeous Parminder Nagra.

I have seen far too many examples of Photoshopped starlets made to look horrifically skinny to believe any photo that appears to show jutting bones.

It’s a simple alteration to a picture- a bunch of people here could probably do it to a shot of me (and believe me, I ain’t THAT skinny).

I doubt she is actually as thin as these pics purport…

Take a dead, bloated skunk, and impact its ass with rusty nails.

Blindfold me, plug my nose, tell me its Keira Knightly and watch as I hit that thang ALL NIGHT LONG, BABY!

So you like to fuck dead skunks, decomposing in the sun, and with lockjaw-inducing rusty nails lining their rotting anuses. Fine. To each his own I guess.

Seriously though, what the fuck is up with EJsGirl? Photoshop? That is patently ridiculous. She has no proof of that, or even anything that resembles proof. She’s probably one of those types that thinks that Photoshop can make a realistic pic of Jesus, Spongebob, and the Maytag repair guy on the moon. As if. What the hell is wrong with her?

Anyways, while copulating with that dead skunk, be really careful to not get any hairs in your urethra. That can cause an infection, especially when there’s skunk spray on it.

I know it’s kind of personal, but what do you do with the jizz-filled corpse when you’re done with it? I mean, you don’t have to say, but we can all use a pointer or two.

Personally, I like to drain the spunk first. Heh, it’s served its purpose already right? Then I skin it, making sure to leave the scent gland intact. I mean, without the scent gland and the stripe, all you have is a dead badger, and who wants to make sweet love to that?

So, after the skinning, I usually waterproof the skins. No need to get my hands all wet. I tend to hollow out the are behind the head, and make it the place that my four fingers go. I let the thumb go out into on of the paw sleeves. the kids love it! You can make him wave!

Long story short, really cool oven mitts can be made from skunks that suffered from Michelin disease!! HahahahaHAHAHAhahaha!!!lowercaseL

What were we talkin’ about? Oh, right, that crazy girl talkin about light corrected and scaled digital imagery enhancement, which has no real relevant usage in this context. The angles and lighting were factors, but to say that the images were tampered with is a) unfounded, b) not necessary due to the subject’s frequent photo op pictures that show the same thing, and c) her own admission that she may be too thin at times (jokingly of course).

Hehe, I got’s me some skunk stank, on mah dink dank if ya know what I mean!

My drankin buddy said “Hey!” “Hey!” “Asshole!” “Hey!!!” I woke up, and said "you better have meth or hookers with ya, otherwise…
"I woke up, and Kyle (my dude, he totally knows that guy that was arrested on CortTV) said “Hey!” “Hey!!” …“POLICE!!!”

Kyle is so damn lucky I missed him! That .22 can kill dudes!

So, Kyle says “Dude, look at this chick”. He showed me a photo of some girl, but she wasn’t nud

He said “It’s Keera KNitely!!”

I said, "I doan Kerra, I’d reallly do her nightly!!! Yeehaww, burp, haww!!

That was the point when I noticed that there was something wrong in my earlier analysis. Was Keira an object in our minds? Was Kyle going to stab me for the earlier remark about him, hot dogs, and urinal cakes?

Gatopescado Which means catfish that has rotted in the sun, and therefore has demeaned all parties involved.

Wait! Back to that EJsGirl uh girl.

Ok, it’s cool. Nobody believes her. We’re all going to drink near the quarry. You going?

Photoshopped? Like these? Weren’t they debunked somewhere–here or snopes?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/shared-blogs/palmbeach/cerabino/media/emaciated%20models.jpg

Disagree on “pretty good movie”.

Strongly agree on Kate Winslet. I think she’s the hottest Hollywood actress there is. Beuatiful body, and loves showing it off. I think she even gets her fanny poked in “Little Children”, but it’s hard to tell exactly.

Still not as hot as Serena, though.

dnooman- what the hell? Jump back, kid.

I think it was on this very board that we discussed altered photos of skinny starlets, with before and after images and a step by step process… After work I will try to find it.

I don’t know you, so I have no idea where all that shite came from (Spongebob on the moon?).

While most starlets are actually much skinnier in person than they appear in photos and on TV/in film, Keira recently talked about how Chanel airbrushed in some boobs for her recent (underwhelming, IMHO) ads. Also…

While this is true, you can go to the paparazzi agency websites and see the raw pictures (in low resolution)- she really is honestly very thin. While People or Ok! may Photoshop her into oblivion, there are a million “candid”, unedited pictures of her where she looks just as scary skinny.

Here’s one where her head looks about two sizes too big for her body and her bones are jutting out.

Not as boney looking, but her head certainly looks disproportionate again.

And then there’s this and this .

I think miss Knightly is a very beautiful woman in general, and not distressingly thin at all. I remember seeing her on one fashion magazine cover or another back in June and almost buying it just for pin-up value. That would be a first, so there’s my endorsement right there.

I freely admit that I probably have a distorted sense of proportion (5’9" guy, 24" across the navel, <120 lbs), but that also tells me that you can actually eat quite normally and stay very thin, if your body is just wired for it.

She’s undeniably really really thin but she doesn’t have that scary bony sternum thing going on. She looks scary thin in some pictures but she’s always looked like that. It doesn’t help that she has a strong jaw and is pretty (ok, really) flat-chested. I tend to think that she’s naturally very slender and has trouble keeping weight on and a few pounds lost on her changes her from very slender into gaunt.

Now Renee Zellweger is someone who has dieted herself into oblivion. She looked way better at her Bridget Jones weight.

Too skinny. Needs boobs. When you don’t have the body fat to support having breasts, (and you are female) you are too thin for my taste.

At the same time, she seems comfortable with her body and doesn’t feel like she is too thin. If she is comfortable and her doctor doesn’t have an issue with her weight, then it really isn’t anyone else’s business.

(I think she had the perfect body in Bend It Like Beckham for her body type - I still like more breasts on a girl than she had, but she is not exactly the Salma Hayek type - or even the Kate Winslet type. She does have a really beautiful face.)

Amen to that. Bridget Jones was hot.

I genuinely wonder how she can look at herself in the mirror and think she looks better. If she doesn’t have a disease (meaning anorexia or something that makes her see herself differently in an unrealistic way), I would honestly like to know what’s going through her head.

It’s like Geri Halliwell- you guys remember Geri Haliwell, right? Ever since the Spice Girls announced their reunion, she’s been having a “thin-off” (supposedly) with Victoria Beckham.

Geri before. And another.

A few years ago, she got INCREDIBLY thin, only putting on weight when she had her baby. Example 1 and Example 2.

Now she’s toning up and has gotten thin, but still looks healthy link . But man, if I looked like she did before, I’d die of happiness. I have no idea how she was able to look at herself and think she needed to be as scary skinny as she became. Hopefully she doesn’t go too far this time.

Check out Delly’s link on the first page of the thread. :eek:

The one that bugs me is Kate Bosworth. She looked so healthy and hot in Blue Crush and now is…wasted away. comparison

My take? “Disgustingly thin” is more of a worry about someone starving him/herself to meet an beauty ideal and ending up not attractive. More of a pity thing. 'Disgustingly fat" means you’re not even trying to meet a health or beauty ideal, and in fact you’re not even trying.

They’re both judgments about size, but one is, poor thing, she’s trying to do something positive but deluding herself, and the other is, she really needs to do something about that.