Kick my dog, I will beat you senseless. -or- Lumpy is out of my house.

<–sitting down primly next to Bunnygirl. Hands folded in lap. I’ve got four cats, and I adore them all. :slight_smile:

Cartooniverse

Well, sure, but a window is cheaper to replace. And the tinkle of broken glass and subsequent dwindling scream are sooooo much more satisfying than an screamless crunch. Plus, what if you miss the joists and put his head through mere gyproc? That would be such an anticlimax. You’d have to do it again and again till you got it right and onlooks would merely shake their heads and mumble, “shoulda used the window.”

At one job a long, long time ago, I was talking to a fairly powerful client of the business, when her dog started peeing on my leg. The first clue was that the woman was grinning. She thought it was cute and wasn’t about to stop the dog, so I wound up and kicked for the dog’s balls. Punted it in the belly instead. The owner didn’t say much, though she was unhappy that I kicked her dog. She was lucky I wasn’t wearing my carpenter’s belt. A clawhammer at ten yards would’ve cured the little bastard’s incontinence problem but good.

Oh, and congratulations on freedom from Lumpy, Tripler. Too bad it took kicking your dog to get the jerk out.

Much obliged. I’m just upset I wasn’t at home when it happened. It would’ve been satisfying to see what a shit lined human skull would’ve done to a sliding glass door. . .

Trip

Well, yeah, but I keep picturing a sort of Al Bundy thing, you know? Grab the guy by scruff of neck and waistband of pants, frog-march him toward the door, and then…miss. A couple of times. Just slam his face into the door frame. THEN throw him out the door.

If anyone ever tried to harm any of my two dogs or three cats, they’d be in a world of hurt. The ONLY acceptable excuse, in my opinion, is if a dog is charging toward you with obvious intent to seriously injure you. Then it’s just self-preservation. Otherwise, MAN…

Is your sister still seeing this goon, Tripler?

When I first saw the title to this thread, I was wondering if you had a bone to pick with Lumpy, a registered member of the SDMB. From reading this and checking the distance between Minot, SD, where you live, Tripler, and Minneapolis, MN, where Lumpy lives, I’m assuming they are not the same person.

Except (and I can say this because I’m physically here) that Minot is in North Dakota.

Robin

Aw hell no! I’ve never met Lumpy. It’s my Lumpy that I can’t stand. We named this moron Lumpy because that’s basically what he is.

And as far Sista Trip, she’s probably still seeing him. At least he’s not in my house drinking my beer. . . Kick my dog and drink my beer? In some Middle Eastern countries, I hear they execute you publicly, bring you back, and then do it again . . .
Tripler
TO Order 01-0311: Upgraded orders - Use of deadly force authorized if my beer is consumed by others than me.

First of all, I’d like to upgrade the Cheers for Momma Trip from two to three, and then contend that Deadly Force is Authorized not only for the beer thief, but the dog-kicker also. Not only in Middle Eastern countries, but in the American South.

As in

First of all, I’d like to upgrade the Cheers for Momma Trip from two to three, and then contend that Deadly Force is Authorized not only for the beer thief, but the dog-kicker also. Not only in Middle Eastern countries, but in the American South.

As in