Kindergarten in Gaza re-enacts lynch!

Please show me that its just a made up story to make the Palestinians look back. Even I, as a frequent poster here arguing that Palestinian terrorism is really evil, am really shocked at what I saw in the newspapers today.

A kindergarten in Gaza had an end of the school year play where five-year-olds dipped their hands in blood and held them up triumphantly remenicent of the Rammala lychning.

For those of you who don’t remember or never knew, here is the picture from hell that was re-enacted by the children;

I really don’t know what to say. I’m just shocked. For some reason, perhaps because I am an educator myself, I was particualarly shocked by this.

Cite? Article? Source? Anything to verify that the kindergarten did this?

akohl, see me here.

I’m as pro-Israel as a Canadian can get (i.e. without becoming impolite about it) but you must think we’re pretty damn stupid to share your outrage when you won’t share your facts.

I have one question: Your an educator?

Well …

I won’t stand up for akohl’s strategy of unsupported posts. Nor for his previously having started an “Ask the Israeli settler guy” thread and never showing back up to defend the settler POV from many, including myself, who feel that they are putting all of Israel at risk for their own purposes … and I didn’t find a link that shows that exact game being played … but a quick Google finds this, http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2002/04/25/MN53534.DTL which makes one believe that such a game is very likely being played. Hate and the ideal of muderous suicide is being taught to Palestinian Arab children from the playpen. Of this there is debate.

I’ll say it for not the last time: these Arab children deserve something more than to aspire to grow up to be suicidal murderers just as Jewish Israeli children deserve more than to be afraid that their school bus will be blown up. The settlers have no “right” to take over the West Bank. The Palstinians Arabs have no “right” to all of the land that had been Jordan before it came under Israeli control in 1967. But the children on both sides have the right to grow up differently than this.:frowning:

That should be “no debate” … sorry. (And I even used preview … oy)

My source was the local newspaper, I didn’t notice if it was yediyot or ma’ariv. I figure if its on the front page here, it must have gotten out onto the online world as well.

No, I don’t think your stupid. I just figure you’ve also heard about it and we can proceed from there.

But you didn’t hear about it!

You might have replied by saying, no, we have not seen the reports and cannot confirm your suspicions or hopes that they were exagerrated to make the Palestinians look bad (I meant, not “back”).

I started an “Ask the settler guy” thread and didn’t come back to defend my position? Which thread was that? I just did a search on my posts and didn’t find what you are refering to.

I’ll admit, I can’t always keep up with the fast pace of the threads here and sometimes end up not pursuing a thread when it gets too demanding of my time.

I did, by the way, enjoy your “constructive Israel thread” and was happy to get a chance to express my views there.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=111948
Am I a real forum heavyweight that can always go the distance? No. But that doesnt mean I’m trying to show a lack of respect for the other posters.

akohl

In Your first post You wrote:
"Even I, as a frequent poster here arguing that Palestinian terrorism is really evil, am really shocked at what I saw in the newspapers today."

So it was today? Right?

In this last answer You wrote:

"My source was the local newspaper, I didn’t notice if it was yediyot or ma’ariv. I figure if its on the front page here, it must have gotten out onto the online world as well."

So it was one of two local newspapers. And I think You got the picture from there? Right?
And You scanned the picture? Right?

So, look for the paper near Your scanner, if it is not still in Your scanner…
If this local paper has www-pages, let me know.

I thank You for Your time and for the information You surely will give.

http://images.maariv.co.il/cache/ART310226.html

The reason you can’t find it anywhere else is because it’s an exclusive. Probably by tomorrow it’ll be in an English-language page.

Maariv, BTW, is a “local” paper witb a circulation of around 750,000 every weekend. Politically it’s slightly left of center.

Sorry. I have no scanner. And even if I did, Well, I didn’t actually buy the paper. Just read the front page off the newstand.

I’m looking now for an online source. Shouldn’t be long now.

I found a slightly different page:

http://images.maariv.co.il/cache/ART309971.html

Thanks for the link allesan.

It mentions there that the picture was taken from the website of the Islamic Charity Organization. Didn’t give an actual url and the site I found under that name didn’t seem to have anything on it, not indexed anyway.

Ok, so we’ll wait till tommorow for reports in English.

akohl,
Maybe I confused you with someone else. I thought it was you who had posted that thread and then never returned, but now I can’t even find that thread … my apologies if I just imagined it or if it wasn’t you. Sorry.

The picture on that site was pretty telling. I don’t know if we’ll see it elsewhere … it’s not on The Jerusalem Post site or Ha’Aretz’s. Apparently it is just not “news”.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=3346

there are 3 sides to a story, your side, their side and the truth and the truth is that Israel can’t handle the Palestine situation . Have you ever thought about outsourcing and hire a private corporation to run the Palestine territory ?

:confused:

it would be basically like a city manager form of government a board made up of Israeli, Palestine and UN delegates would appoint a administrator of Palestine territory he would appoint officers to manage the daily affairs of Palestine life