Ladies, does the smell of Old Spice turn you on?

My supply of “High Karate” is dwindling fast. I may become an Old Spice man yet!!

Since we associate that sort of cologne with dad, is cologne a generational thing?? It seem like all my friends splashed on the stuff like holy water from junior high through high school, but in college, I think that heavy cologne was pretty much abandoned - except by the ocassional guy who also wore a leather jacket and always had days of stubble on his face. I’ve had the same Drakkar Noir since 1996, and I don’t thin it’s more than one third empty. But sooner or later we discover the joys of cologne…along with checking out how our butt looks in a pair of Levi’s when noone is looking.

yes, but it must be Old Spice deoderant + Cool Water cologne.

I remember sniffing a guy who was wearing Preferred Stock. Yummy.

Dunno about Old Spice. I think Dad used to wear it. My grandfather wore Bowling Green.

Now Dad wears something else, I think, because he can afford it, and my granddad’s passed on years ago. I’ve never yet dated anyone who wore cologne.

No. Add me to the “reminded of Dad” list. It’s better than Axe though, that’s just horrible, so it’s really not sexy.

I like it, but then I don’t think I’ve ever smelled the cologne version. My boyfriend wears the deodorant type. On top of being freshly washed with Irish Spring. On him? Yum. But as others have said not a “turn on” persay, just nice.

An old boyfriend used to wear Old Spice, and the smell would linger on my pillow days after he’d gone back home. Anytime I smell it, I remember how happy I was back then.

It’s very nostalgic.