Ladies, how long does it take for you to come during oral?

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=5137929#post5137929

Me:

Bouv:

I’m asking because a guy in this thread thought it was outrageous that it might take a woman 20 min. to get off. That’s my average time, and bf is amazing at it. And as I stated in the other thread, any good lover I’ve ever had has been willing and able to see me through. No one ever complained, so I’m just curious.

What about y’all? I don’t know anyone who can get off in less than 10 min. unless it’s just an amazing quickie or something. I’m sure it’s different for everyone, but if you gals would post your average time I’d appreciate it. It’s for science. :smiley:

Again, not with the huge statistical sample, but the ladies have seemed to fall into three roughly equal groupings: almost immediately, 5-10 minutes, or never (aka greater than 15-20 minutes, which is the longest I’ve ever gone).

Numbers may be skewed in that some of the “almost immediately” ladies might have been faking it so as to get on to the main event…

Your junk must taste like beer if you’ve had multiple guys be able to stay down there for 20+ minutes.

I don’t even chew a piece of gum for 20 minutes straight, and it’s MADE for that.

I guaran-damn-tee after about 3 minutes, that guy is thinking, “when is she gonna tap me on the shoulder so we can start fuckin’?”

Seems to me if you’re watching the clock, you’re not doing it right no matter HOW long it takes. :dubious:

Depending on my mood and relative stress level, I vary between the almost immediately and 5-10 minute groups.

I’ve never gone longer than 10, to my knowledge. My husband knows just what to do and where to do it in order to make that wave crest.
FB

-on preview, this:

was the funniest thing I have read, today.

Untrue. And that’s all I have to say about that.

Just dropping in from the other thread to mention that if anybody ever asked me to return that 20 mintue favor, I’d have to learn to unhinge my jaw like a snake. Can you honestly imagine being expected to give a 20 minute blowjob?

So you’ve gone down on Indygirl?

:smiley:

I know the OP was addressed to the ladies, but I figured I’d chime in anyway. It’s not exactly easy to check the clock when you’re the, um, “service provider,” even if you’re the type who would be inclined do so. But I have noticed a wide range of timespans even among the small number of lovers I’ve had over the course of my life. Some, indeed, do seem to come almost immediately, some take a long time, and most fall somewhere in between.

And as for guys who get impatient after 3 minutes? That’s their loss.

Many times I have spent more than 20 minutes giving head. I must talk a lot becuase my jaws don’t seem to hurt after 20+ minutes.

Then you’re doing it wrong. . . unless you were talking about 2 guys in a row.

I have never had any complaints about doing it wrong, so I don’t think thats it.

Maybe you’re just one of those guys that don’t like the pleasure prolonged??

I guess I get guys who fall under the category of, “I could stay down there all night.” I’ve had more than one actually say that.

Now, I have gotten off more quickly, and I have taken longer. It just depends of a variety of factors.

Also, the reason I know the time is because sometimes we’re doing it during a tv show, and if we start at the beginning of a sitcom, it’s easy to judge the time. hee hee.

Maybe I’m lucky, because I seem to have had some very generous lovers.

I never thought the purpose of oral sex was to have an orgasm as quickly as possible. I’ve always found that the longer you wait, the better it is.

Damn cable…

Thank goodness someone said it.

Although myy time table varies on how aroused I was when we started, my current SO & I each stays south of the border for waaaayyy longer than 20 minutes. For us, orgasm is not the goal, it’s a side effect of an activity we really enjoy. Orgasm isn’t even an end point.

Typically it takes me about twenty minutes. In fact, so typically, that “Twenty Minutes” is our secret code word for getting it on. Something like…“Hey, maybe after dinner, I could hang out at your place for twenty minutes or so before I go home…”
Sometimes it is as quick as eight minutes, but not usually. It almost never takes longer than 25. And I guess I have one of those “stay down there all night” guys because he’s never complained. In fact, if I stop him before I come, he always asks me if I’m really sure I want him to stop?? I am going to marry this guy, I swear.

And anyone who only stays down there for five minutes or less, you are amateurs and/or the girl is totally faking.

First, I just want to take a bow on my first-ever spin-off thread… thank you, thank you all so much… :wink:

I didn’t say it was outrageous, I just thought it was an awfully long time to be spending having lunch at the Y. If that’s what it takes to launch the rocket, then so be it. -And God bless any man willing & able to chew the carpet for as long as it takes.

Personally, (I’m on the giving end here) if things go too long my neck tends to hurt, or a leg will fall asleep or something equally uncomfortable. Luckily, I’ve never really had to pitch a tent down there. Anything longer than 10 - 15 minutes max and the guy should start paying rent.

I’ve never come from oral. :frowning: I’ve only been with my (soon-to-be ex) husband, so maybe he’s just not doing it right. It’s not for lack of trying, but it never even gets me close! (hmm, you think that could have anything to do with this divorce?!?! :smiley: )

Well, you have to share that credit with Bouv.

I’m posting the same poll on My Space, and so far I’ve gotten mostly guys who are willing to camp out all night. Hmm…