Life's a beach: A vacation MMP

Thisis what was in the box. It looked cheesier in person…

peedin, well, I am nice, dammit. :wink: Plus what would I do with that tacky thing??

Yeah it’s cheezy but in an environmentally friendly way.

Crabbing pics & video.

(video was still loading at the time I posted this - I have to head out to work.)

Moooooooommmm!, looks like a spitoon.
On way home from the beach. Still some partying left.

I was really tempted not to come to work today. I had too much fun with my boyfriend over the weekend.

Broke 10,000 words on my Nanowrimo writing. I have a page and a bit to finish typing, then going to write more. I’m going to take a break for lunch pretty soon. No idea what I’ll have. I didn’t pack anything because I was running late because I didn’t want to get out of bed.

**doggio **- it’s a little tall for a spittoon at 45 anna half inches. That’s a lotta spit!!!

Howdy Y’all! I’m home. Actually have been since about two-thirty. The power went out after a big storm and I took it as a sign. :smiley: So, I am makin’ dindin. I did a green sallit and have some chikin alfredo simmerin’ away. In a bit I shall add some steamed broccoli and voila, dindin.

MOOOOOOM not only were you kind to deliver to the rightful owner, but you also shared that ummm… treasure with us. What more could a mumper ask for! :stuck_out_tongue:

gigity cool pics and video. Looks like your daughter had a blast.

Ok, gotta go finish up cookin’ dindin. It’s an early one cause I have Vestry meetin’. Oh and it’s pourin’ rain.

Laterz!

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it, but I am not a fan of Mondays

Ah yes the fine tradition of embarrassing the heck out of your children when they are foolish enough to bring home a SO, its almost enough to make me want kids. Make sure you get out the bathtub pics, those are the best for making your child squirm :smiley:

Home from IRK and it was IRKSOME, I don’t work for this company often and every time I do I want to hit myself in the head with a crowbar. Only Two more days of this retardery and then $$$$$$$$. I charge these guys my highest day rate think I might need a raise. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lastly someone turned up the S. Texas thermostat, the ride home was special. I just stripped off my clothes when I got home and basked in the AC. I am wearing pants now, you pervs :smiley:

That is all

JIM

Jim it’s alright with me if you post nekkid. One of the good things about teh intartoobz is nobody knows if you’re nekkid. :smiley:

Home from Vestry meetin’. Not too long tonight. I stopped by Sam’s on the way home for gas. The car kind.

Now I shall go lie upon the bed and watch me some teevee until sleepy time.

Nitey Nite Y’all!

Just got home today from vacation. Not posting pictures tonight, too lazy. In fact they’re still in the cameras.

Tomorrow, back to work. Yay.

:frowning:

Work was waaaaaaaaaaay more than irksome for me, but I managed to keep myself and my reactions under control.

All manner of stuff was FUBARRED and none of it was my doing, but somehow I’m supposed to clean it all up. Additionally, Ms. Useless came in to my office to give me attitude and shit, but I did not rise to the bait. I did tell her what her responsibilities for the time being were, and that we would review later. I felt like telling her she didn’t even do what she was supposed to do today, so how I could I rely on her take on more? I didn’t; I kept it professional and rational. No mean feat, either.

Well, I must figure out what to make for dinner. Wish me luck.

Rosie, do you want to shoot Monday’s down?

It is a good song, despite the topic.

Try explaining to someone with Alzheimer’s that animal crackers aren’t for dogs. :dubious:

Swampy didn’t post the south Jawja weather forcast for today. I knew something was missing. :confused:

Howdy all. I had a long day at irk and it was Monday allllll day long.

Did dinner and TV hockey with my roommate C, her boyfriend, and both families for C’s 50th birthday. Bless his heart, boyfriend is a Dookie and was pulling for the Devils tonight.:dubious:

I don’t know whether I’ll have vacation or not (if my current contract gets lengthened I’ll have vacation; if it doesn’t I will either be between projects or not have any downtime), but I’ve been having a lot of calls from agencies. Most are re. The Client From Beyond Hell, but today I had one from an agency that’s really nice: I’ve never had a job through them but they helped me a lot with my CV when I first got into this line of work.

Plans for vacation/downtime include painting my living room (which didn’t get painted right last year), perhaps changing its curtains, and putting the sofa back together with two parts flipped: the bottom will become the back and vice versa, because there is a part you can’t sit on but which will be fine on the back.

I feel completely stupid because I’m in a beach town and I want to go to the beach but my weekends are so busy I don’t have time to go to the beach. AAAAARGGGH!

It’s a period of time you spend tiring yourself out so much that you need an equal amount of PTO to rest from it when you get back.

Or at least tell us why you don’t like Mondays?!

You should go to the beach during the week, then, silly… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Due to end-of-schoolyear stuff, I’ve been assigned chauffeuring duties for the Terrible Twins[sup]TM[/sup] this week. Which means driving Tel-Aviv - Jerusalem - Tel-Aviv almost every day, either before or after work. I’ll be glad when this is over! Not quite as much driving as you had though, 2gig! :eek: (what can I say, it’s a small country.)

But then it has to be after work, when it’s hot. I like going in the morning, before people get out of bed, when there are no cigarrete butts and no idiots in search of a hookup…

When I was 20 and at the beach during populated hours, I’d get hit on by dudes in their 40s and 50s. Now that I’m in my 40s they’re in their 60s and 70s. I’m allergic to not-olympic-swimmer dudes in speedos, they make my eyes hurt.

Oh, a morning person… :rolleyes:
:smiley:

Seriously, though – why not get up a bit earlier and head for the beach before the whole world gets up? Quite a few people here actually do that, and still show up at work by 9 am, after breakfast and a shower.

I’m not (quote) 50 yet, and my gut spills over a baggy mid-thigh-length short-pants’-like bathing suit, never a speedo!
So, how you doin’? :wink: