Loser that regularly post in 30 pt type

Is it just me, or are there others that shake their head at the sad spectacle of the loser that posts frequently using 30 pt type?

What is that guy’s problem? Is his self-esteem so fucking low that only 30 pt type will justify his existance?..or does the dumbass think that our eyes can’t see the regular 12-14 pt type?

…and why is it that even after he does it, still nobody responds to his posts?

…and while I’m at it, has anyone else noticed that more than once, the guy has tried to come off as being especially tight with Cecil…or portray himself as being Cecil-like?

Are there many posters out there in SDMB-land whose posts are as worthless as the posts of daniel p bostaph?

Contestant #3

Well, since you’re asking, I think Dan is okay.

Why am I not surprised?

Contestant #3

Oh, so it looks as if C3 is accepting Daniel’s challange ?

Ayesha/Lioness is sitting bak with a huge grin. This could be fun.

Challenge? …a challenge to Bostaph is getting all his whiteheads popped before school each morning…or meeting his mommie’s deadline to clean up his room…

Contestant #3

C#3, you have elevated obnoxiousness to an art form.

Don’t you wish that YOU were good at something?

Contestant #3

I’m going to get real good at avoiding you, C#3.

Bye.

I feel sorry for people who don’t drink, because when they get up in the morning,
that’s as good as they’re going to feel for the rest of the day.

Later…loser

Contestant #3

I like Daniel.
I also like C#3…
What I really enjoy is the different type dan uses…if I knew how to do it, I would be doing it right now

I dont think the type you use is any more obnoxious than the smilies we all use.

:whuggles: to all… :wink:
Kelli

Dan’s alright. I’ve not had any problems with loading due to his variety of font sizes or types. I wish I knew how to do it… this Courier is really boring.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Well, it’s Courier when I’m typing it, anyway…

<font size=4> Ah, C#3, you insipid, excreitable troglidite! The day has arrived at last! Now I can bitch-slap your worthless,
gullible, brain-dead cadaver all around the BBQ Pit!
Chief Scott! Have you got the tickets for this bout printed up yet?
Ms. Scarlett O’Kellibelli? Could I trouble a grand lady such as yourself for a token, to wear whilst I joust with yon dragon/troll/UFO-peeking psycho?
Ayesha: Break out your cheerleading outfit, babe! This is the state championship & homecoming all rolled up into one!
Now…

C#3, you are a modest man , with much to be modest about. A genuine foul-weather fiend, uh, friend; you make Scarface Al look like Handsome Harry. And I assure you that comparing you to an ugly mobster is unfair to hoodlums everywhere.

The inside of your musty head is a exercise wheel; in which two gerbils, Vanity and Credulity by name, tussle fruitlessly over the walnut that represents your banal & pointless existance.
You are haunted by images of Phantom Kangaroos, Little Green Men & Chupacurras.
You obsess constantly about The Men In Black hiding the Loch Ness Monster in your toilet tank, as the Tidy-Bowl may irritate your buttocks.
Your alleged virtues have done more harm in the world than the vices of millions.
And Unca Cecil always liked me best!(That’s why I’m in the will.)
I have thrown down my challenge! Reply , if you dare, you hooligan!</font>

We have met the enemy, and He is Us.–Walt Kelly

Danny’s use of 30-pt type is probably being driven by his insecurity caused by the lack of a sizable penis… We probably have a two-incher on our hands here folks…

Contestant #3

Sitting back, notebook in hand, he asks the patient,“This fascination with other people’s penis sizes is interesting. Care to expand on that?”

They call me MISTER Wizard!

{warning: heavy sarcasm ahead…}

Con#3:
Dan is fine.
In communication and matters sexual, as you so unsubtely mentioned, sometimes…DRUM ROLL!..style AND substance are appropriate.
Do please ask the extra-terrestrials to come back and remove your anal probe.

Veb

Yes, dear, I know I messed up spelling “unsubtle”.

Eyestrain and small type, combined with bifocals and a laptop screen. I can’t express how offended I am by larger type.

On the grand scale of things, couldn’t you possibly find some more appropriate outlet for your obvious (no sarcasm this time) intelligence than nitpicking???

Veb

<font size=“4”>Again, you attempt to pass your bogus ass off as a talk show host. But you feeble & palsied Howard Stern act cannot fool a half-witted orphan ;which is a fair dscription of yourself, and rest assured that I will pass it along to Immigration ASAP. THEY know how to deal with YOUR KIND.

In addition, the endless jacking off that you engage in on a constant basis has obviously left you blind as a bat. There is a difference in font size.

As for penis size, I’ve named my ‘little’ friend—Free Willy, `cause it’s WHALE SIZED.

Are the rumors about you true? Is it true that you derive sexual gratification from small woodland animals? That anything larger is beyond your, uh , ‘capabilities’?

We have met the enemy, and He is Us.–Walt Kelly

I thought you called it “Free Willy” because it’s target audience is children…

Contestant #3

Connie: That was entirely unexpected. :smiley:

Still gigglin’
Chris