LOST 6.12 "Everybody Loves Hugo"

Ha! Looks like they thought of that just a bit too late. Richard: “No one but me should handle the dynamite!”

Unless the island is done with them…now. :smiley:

I think Desmond is “playing” Locke and “playing” Hugo in the alt timeline. he didn’t show up at that chicken restaurnat by accident.

and yeah, only Richard should should have handled the TNT. ridic.
Zombie Sayid gives me the creeps.

“She has issues with reality” HaHaHaHaHa

Hurley: “Bizarro alternate universe”… hahahaha

Dissent among the masses. Jack is following Hurley, and Richard is hell-bent on blowing up the plane. So was Hurley BS-ing this time, or did he actually see Jacob again? I get the feeling he was bluffing that time, following his gut from the warning from Michael.

I thought he was BSing. But I loved how Hurley schooled him, either way.

I think he was bluffing too.

And, I have to say, Ilana blowing herself up is one of the most monumentally stupid character decisions I’ve seen on the show. No one with any kind of ordinance training - or, hell, even common sense - would just drop a freaking bag of dynamite on the ground like it was a sack of flour. Ugh. Stupid. Cool explosion though.

Whoever that boy is, Desmond can see him too. And it looks like he’s aging. If that’s the same boy, that is.

I’m thinking that maybe the boy is Jacob’s consciousness trying to reconstitute itself.

So:

What are the voices?

Whispers of those who can never leave the Island.

“That’s what the whispers are?”

There’s an answer – “We’re the ones that can’t move on.”
Dead people who screwed up and whose souls are stuck there, haunting the forest?

I think it is what the smoke monster looked like when he came to this island.

Kissing her made him flash on sideways memories

So cool! Hurley remembered!!! She’s not crazy! Yay Desmond!! cue Huey Lewis & “The Power of Love”

But why does Hurley (in the island timeline) want to talk to the smoke monster?

Wow, I can’t believe we actually get an answer about the whispers! That’s awesome. Great episode so far.

I’m glad Hurley remmebers.

Is it me, or is this season hitting its stride now?

Is FLocke taking Desmond to show him the frozen wheel?

Apparently he took him out there to push him down the well.

As soon as I saw that well I called what was gonna happen. But I didn’t like it.

ETA: you push me down a well, I run you over. Love Desmond.

Well…