Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT FIVE

Could you be more specific? You only think I was acting fishy because hal turned up town. Had he turned up scum, my posts would have made perfect sense.

I’ve already said this, but I’ll try and state it more clearly. I didn’t like the way the votes swung from hal to Mhaye. Hal’s lead in the votes slowly crept up as the day wore on.

At 3:41(CST) Hal had 6 votes and Mhaye had 4.

over the next 50 mins, Dotchan voted Mhaye and Total Lost, Cookies, and Special Ed all unvoted Hal and voted for Mhaye.

At 4:29, Hal had 3 votes and Mhaye had 8.

And that’s when I made my remark that most people found fishy. Lets say that Hal was scum and Mhaye isn’t. Mhaye was the next in line vote wise. If scum were rushing to save Hal, they would have put their votes on the next closest person in the votes.

To me, that’s what looked like was going on. Of course, now that we know Hal is town, I was obviously wrong. But, like it had been said many times before that, with only a few people voting, scum could easily turn the tide of the vote and choose who they wanted to lynch. I had no way of knowing that is what wasn’t going on.

I was concerned about the sudden swing of votes and felt I needed to comment. In retrospect, I wish I hadn’t. I’m not sure that I believe Mhaye’s claim. And even if he is a doctor, he’s done a pretty poor job of it.