Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT EIGHT

If I didn’t know you better I might think you were being sincere but as I do I’ll just virtually slap you for taking the piss out of my overlong posts :smiley:

You’ll be pleased to know that this one’s going to be a lot shorter. Millit was quite easy - brewha not so much. Before I start quoting I’m going to say I’m far less sure of this than Millit’s but I do think he’s a good candidate. A lot of his posts have been pretty safe null tells so I’ve had far less to go on. I’d urge all of you not to just take my word for this and the Millit posts but go back and see for yourselves too - you’re bound to find stuff I’ve missed.

I’m keeping my vote on Millit. I think there’s evidence against brewha too but I’m much more confident about Millit.

(On preview I realise I totally lied about the length of this post - soz!)

This is brewha’s post where he’s first off the bat to vote macey. It can be interpreted more than one way. He could simply be town jumping on an overeager scum. He could be scum jumping on scum but expecting the furore to die down - there were a few people (myself included) who didn’t think macey’s statement necessarily made him scum so his lynch wasn’t inevitable. It also took a while to get off the ground so it may well have seemed a safe place to leave his vote. Once the votes did start piling on though it would’ve been difficult to unvote. Plus, scum may well have decided it was worth sacrificing macey there and then.

Of course this is just speculation and in and of itself not enough to base a brewha vote on.

Scum on scum arguing? Possibly.

(snipped)

Points out he’ll look at the late bandwagon voters and players who didn’t vote for macey as scum could be hiding there. By doing this he implies early voters aren’t scum.

Votes Blam - perhaps the scum planned to get rid of him early. He’s a very analytical player and they may not have known his allignment at that point (I’m not sure they ever did but think it’s likely due to the way JS went after him later)

(snipped)

Supports his case for LTL by saying jumping on people led to a mason claim. He was one of the people suspicious of pede himself.

Then votes cookies when his Blam vote goes nowhere. Unvotes here when peeker makes his reveal:

Note here he says he only voted her to see how she’d react.

Then revotes her for ‘protecting’ macey. His reason is that hawk still doesn’t trust her. He also manages to stick in a smudge on NAF in the process.

Sure looks like you are saying you believe this to me.

I don’t understand this - it’s Day 3 and you’re asking this question. Seems like just another way to get town to lynch NAF early.

Seems you’re toning it down a bit now. Maybe you’d been told to back off and be a little less eager to get NAF lynched. Still a large dose of suspicion but now you’re prepared to wait.

“When NAF does get off’d” - well he was taken out that Night. To me it looks as though you’re still hoping to get cookies lynched thereby nullifying NAF’s investigation for that Day. You know you’ll be killing NAF that Night so you can afford to let him wait.

Back to Blam now things have settled down

Interesting seeing as JSexton mentioned Freddy Kruegar first albeit in reference to Total Lost. Perhaps you wanted that part brushed over.

Your reasons for voting/unvoting/voting/unvoting cookies. Sounds good. You admit to getting mixed up with who posted what and admit to being lazy. Scum wouldn’t do that would they?

Hmmm. This probably went a fair way to getting people to unvote MHaye and vote/revote Hal. Admittedly our masons (bless em) were voting/unvoting me at a rate of knots which probably didn’t help but you certainly contributed to letting MHaye live an extra Day.

(snipped)

Now you’re suspicious of MHaye. Now he’s been saved and Hal’s been lynched.

So you think there was a scum presence? Who specifically?

Hey, maybe you can get your buddy to stay alive an extra Day. And yes, I realise the irony as I also wanted to test MHaye. In my case, I thought he was most likely telling the truth, partly because due to my role I knew we definitely still had at least one protective role still alive.

This is pretty safe. You’re back to LTL. You make a smudge on Nanook in the process claiming he’s only voted once which is incorrect. Yes I know you explain that away later with the question mark at the end of your sentence. And you’re hardly going to vote a fellow scum when his death isn’t inevitable.

So before you weren’t entirely sure whether or not MHaye was telling the truth or not. You thought it worth keeping him alive to test it though so obviously you were inclined to believe him. Now he’s dead MHaye’s role pm has suddenly become unrealistic?

This seems far too passive to me but then I do tend to take these things personally.

Admits to his mistake and unvotes. Trying to look town? I dunno.