Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT THREE

I went back and had a look at people’s interaction with Hawkeyeop; there’s some interesting stuff there (obviously, mostly centred around Cookies, but not entirely). However, someone else jumped out at me:

unvote dotchan
vote DiggitCamara

Working backwards: remember I pushed for recaps of cases for carry-over votes? Part of the reason was that I felt scum, having argued spuriously, would be less able to give a convincing recap. Here’s Diggit on the case for Chucara:

What kind of case is this? No quotes, no links. “Someone else said there was a case, and I agreed.”

Then there’s this, to macey on Day One, when he was attracting votes for questioning pede.

It’s all true. But, having seen the suspicious non-case-summary above, this now reads to me *a little *like one scum trying to get another to back down. Carefully explaining things, laying out the basics, highlighting the downside for scum, and emphasising that no-one (else) was questioning the claim.

Finally, there’s Diggit’s original pushing of pede himself (pre-claim), which, as was said at the time, doesn’t make a lot of sense.

All things considered, DiggitCamara comes over as rather scummy.