Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT THREE

INT THE CABIN DINING ROOM

*The students are gathered about the surprisingly long dining table. They look from one to another with great suspicion. They poke nervously at their meals. Suddenly, a strange wind blows in from the cracked window, extinguishing the candles that have been inexplicably lit in a room already illuminated by multiple electric lights.

CUT TO

Those selfsame electric lights, which dim. The room is plunged into near darkness. WE HEAR THE SOUND OF FRIGHTENED BREATHING.*

SOMEONE
Hello? Is someone there?

*There is a long silence. Then, very distinctly, we hear:

A SINGLE KNOCKING SOUND.

Long pause, then:

TWO KNOCKING SOUNDS.

Long pause, then:

TWO KNOCKING SOUNDS.

The lights come up.*

SOMEONE ELSE
What the heck was that? What do you think, Hawkeyeop?

Cut to HAWKEYEOP. He is not forthcoming with his opinion, because some opportunistic partygoer has used this opportunity to remove the bulk of his throat.

HAWKEYEOP, an Alpha Redshirt, done got done in.

SOMEONE
He’s dead!

HAWKEYEOP
Well… that depends on your perspective.

SOMEONE
(Screams)

FADE TO BLACK

(HAWKEYEOP is dead. Like MACEY and BUFFTABBY, he is also not completely dead. Call him 20% alive. He may not be lynched or Night killed, and his vote will not count, but he may continue to participate for as long as he wishes. His win condition has not changed).

Day Three begins here, and will end promptly on this Sunday, January 4, at 1:00PM EST. I will update my sig later this afternoon with links to all previous threads, and provide an updated vote count at that time (we’re kind of in the midst of a bunch of post-New Year’s Eve craziness at the moment). Happy lynching!

OK, NAF was right about hawkeyeop.

Is this Scum just killing off his masonry as he builds it? or is it a Scum NAF trying to build credibility?

And only 1 death, so perhaps we do have a Vig who held off last Night.

Well, looks like we don’t have a Nightlynch then.

Or maybe a vig/SK killed Hawkeyeop to test NAF and to get some info in the Hawk/Cookie-dispute and the doc protected whom ever the scum tried to NK?
I think it is hard to tell at this point.

oh, good point. Who was our vote leader when Night ended?

As far as I can see we have some sort of “I am Town”-remark from these players:

Hoopy Frood
Speciel Ed
Almost Human
Amrussell
Nanook
Rapier42
Hockey Monkey
Dotchan
Total Lost

I can’t find where Natlaw said it (but a lot of his post indicate it, so I might have missed that one).

So I think we still need to hear from:
Brewha
MHaye
Blaster Master
Diggitcamara
JSexton
Mrs. Millit the Frail
Zeriel
Hal Briston
Cookies
Chucara

Yeah, I was afraid somebody was going to call me on this.

I’ll full-claim if needed. For now I’ll just say that I have since looked at my own PM, and it too says “powers”. :smack:

I would, of course, prefer not to say any more if I don’t have to.

:yawn: Morning, all. I’m town.

Which is fine, if they want to play that game. Every Town he confirms makes the lynch pool that much smaller. Sooner or later, they’ll have to target him. They can’t run the risk of leaving him alone and hoping we get suspicious… if they DON’T target him, they run the risk of him returning scum before we lynch-confirm. Bad things for them either way…

And if it is a scum NAF, as I said earlier, he’s on a tightrope, and will fall in one direction or another very shortly. I think we keep hunting like we have been, and let this play out.

Hey, NAF:
What question did you ask Story on Chucara that got the “inconsistent” result?

NETA: I meant “inconclusive”.

I have it like this:

Chucara 4 (Naf1138, Diggitcamara, Pede, Natlaw)

Dotchan 2 (Amrussell, Total Lost)

Blaster Master 1 (Chucara)

Diggitcamara 1 (Mrs. Millit)

But before Hawk was killed he had 1 vote (from Cookie) and he had placed 1 vote on Cookie.

Yeah, but can we really belief a wood chipped head of a beheaded Deadite to tell the truth? ;).
I posted I’m town here.
dotchan, I’m assuming NAF got WOOF? on Millit’s “I’m fine to claim my Alpha/Beta group” and got TRUE on Hawkeyeop’s “I’m pro-town”, but he didn’t say it explicitly what quotes he tested.

I think it would be better if NAF investigates people who we think are scum, but who we aren’t lynching. Because the sooner he finds scum, the sooner we can semi-confirm him (semi because if he’s scum he could sacrifice a fellow scum for town credit).

:smack:

New Years resolution to myself: Please try to remember that mafia is fun and don’t take Hoopy too serious on this board!

Crud. Sorry to see you go, Hawkeye. Oh well, at least we learned some things. We have a non-compulsory Vig, apparently, and these 1/5 dead things are piling up.

I’m town, dudes. (And chicks.) And you don’t have to keep calling me Mrs. Millit, but hey, it’s better than Ma’am, I suppose :smiley:

I’m town too!

Sorry for my silence these past two days. I was out… Vacationing!

As has been mentioned before, I’m not a player. I’ve just been a guest star in some of Story’s color posts, and I felt like busting peeker’s balls over his obviously never going to be addressed question (i.e. the one where he asked for the URL to the spoiler board) and felt like giving Naf a bit of a jab. You shouldn’t read anything into what I’ve said or done because there’s honestly nothing to read into it. Nothing I’ve said or done should have any bearing on what any of you do here.

Totallost: I’ve already said it, but I’m happy to do so again.

I am town.

Who did you investigate tonight NAF?

I think you should simply state “I am town”. Otherwise, there is a statement you have no knowledge about in your sentence.

I’m going to read from Day 2 Dusk again before I try commenting on anything going on.

Except to say that I’m Town.

OK.

I am town.

Happy now? :rolleyes:
:wink: