Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT EIGHT

Millet and brewha seem to be under scrutiny at the moment so as I’ve already had some suspicions of millet I’ve done a bit of a read through. I’ll try and do brewha as well but I’m supposed to be working.

And crap - I just tried to post it and was told it was too long so I’ll break it up into two. Sorry - it’s a long one as the actress said to the elephant:

(bolding mine)

I brought this point up when she first posted it but this wording still seems very strange to me. Not only that, the whole post is basically disagreeing with name claims while calling them roleclaims while asking for reasons to claim while saying it might out power roles - no real solid opinions. I don’t get the being wary of naming people part either.

Vote number 9. Voting for scum at this point doesn’t make her scum certainly but there’s no town motivation there either. A null tell.

This post implies the scum were either not voting for macey or early voters who couldn’t reasonably get off the wagon. Excuses her late vote.

Again the implication is scum were among those not voting macey - convenient. Also a subtle smudge against me “voted Millet the Frail then quickly unvoted”. Actually I unvoted after she responded to my suspicions but hey, what’s a little smudge in mafia.

Firstly he wouldn’t have got a TRUE because story, while awesome, isn’t as far as I know able to divine intentions. The rest of this post is basically casting doubt on NAF’s claim without actually coming out and saying you don’t believe him.

This is not a proper town claim IMO so it was fairly safe to make it. You did reclaim on Day/Night Four but by then NAF had already said who he’d be investigating the next two Days so it was safe to do so as you planned on him being dead by then.

So you were suspicious of NAF but now you’re inclined to trust him but now you’re suspicious of Diggit?

And now you give Diggit the benefit of the doubt while implying there’s a scummy plot going on - whether this includes NAF or not isn’t clear.

(snipped)

And now you believe both roleclaims.

And now you don’t trust him as much but want to.

It’s weird, you’ve been in and out the trusting NAF and Diggit camp yet you trust cookies. You can only trust cookies if you trust NAF. Or if you have another reason to have trusted her you should spell it out which you didn’t do here or previously. You make some new accusations. MHaye and JS are at the bottome of the list with Nanook, Hal and amrussel at the top. Your case against Nanook is for lurking, Hal for voting cookies. You mention amrussel as doing decent analysis (very different from your later post about him).

With MHaye you manage to say what he’s done does look suspicious but maybe there are reasons for it and he isn’t necessarily the scum investigator and Hal’s just trying to make MHaye look bad.

With JSexton - well he went after Pleo and Blam quite hard but that’s about it.

Both scum. Both somewhat protected by you.