Mafia Reunion: Day Eleven

Attention LUTHA!

Koldanar and Sinjin,
Town is willing to leave you the hell alone, but the mafia is not. They have shown that in the past. You are a false cult. You have been playing for Town all game. You need to either play for mafia now or they will kill you all in a final act of revenge. Follow my instructions or prepare to die and lose. This is not an idle threat. The mafia will take you out. You cannot win with town.

I expect both of you to have your votes on a townie for the rest of the game.

Koldanar, You are a redirector. Whichever Patsy is about to be lynched toMorrow, you need to redirect their killing power onto a confirmed townie.

There are 6 townies now alive. We will kill one tonight. If we lynch the Patsy and her kill is re-directed onto a town, we’re down to only 3 townies. We will kill another townie night 12. That puts us at Day 13 at 2-2-2. We can lynch a townie and then night kill the last one for a win for both of us.

On the other hand, if a mafia member is lynched tomorrow, I can guarantee that the next night kills will be LUTHA. Mafia will get their revenge on you. This is an offer that you cannot refuse.