Mafia Reunion: Day Eleven

Thanks for returning MHaye. You had me worried.

Captain Klutz: Excellent analysis.

Texcat, in the thousand to one chance you are actually the Patsy, please kill one of the false ones. You as the Patsy misplaying and killing Town is about the only way we lose.

Re: Captain Klutz’ case aganst me[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
So you’re accusing me of “distancing”, by how they have accused me all game? Isn’t that them distancing themselves from me? You forgot Hal btw, he tried to take a cheap shot Day 4 or so. The thing with Guiri was a bad attempt at a joke.

Attention LUTHA!

Koldanar and Sinjin,
Town is willing to leave you the hell alone, but the mafia is not. They have shown that in the past. You are a false cult. You have been playing for Town all game. You need to either play for mafia now or they will kill you all in a final act of revenge. Follow my instructions or prepare to die and lose. This is not an idle threat. The mafia will take you out. You cannot win with town.

I expect both of you to have your votes on a townie for the rest of the game.

Koldanar, You are a redirector. Whichever Patsy is about to be lynched toMorrow, you need to redirect their killing power onto a confirmed townie.

There are 6 townies now alive. We will kill one tonight. If we lynch the Patsy and her kill is re-directed onto a town, we’re down to only 3 townies. We will kill another townie night 12. That puts us at Day 13 at 2-2-2. We can lynch a townie and then night kill the last one for a win for both of us.

On the other hand, if a mafia member is lynched tomorrow, I can guarantee that the next night kills will be LUTHA. Mafia will get their revenge on you. This is an offer that you cannot refuse.

Well that erases any possible doubt about Texcat.

It does, and I don’t think Texcat’s math is working out the way she wants it to. Tomorrow we will be at:

Town: 5
Cult: 2
Mafia: 2

Cult+Mafia can’t quite swing the vote all by themselves, and can’t guarantee a patsy lynch even if they know who it is (and we don’t know who it is).

Mafia can in fact still take cult out of the game, but cult isn’t yet in a position to swing it for Mafia. Texcat’s plan only works if we lynch the patsy. Who says that’s even going to happen?

Texcat is just putting us into a different flavor of LyLo, even if cult jumps on board with them.

One last thing:

I don’t know that I yet agree with Klutz’s final assessment. However, I’ll say that my vote will follow either MHaye or Klutz (whichever is alive).

It is imperative that each of the remaining unconfirmed townies vote together tomorrow to avoid last-minute shenanigans. If even a single townie votes away from the herd, we do not control the vote.

Okay, one more one last last thing for real.

I currently think Biotop is the mafia hidden among the vanilla townies.

He’s been pinging me for a little while now. He was talking earlier about how town had the game locked up, which at the time struck me as… overly optimistic. But this really bugged me:

For about the first time, I’m going to throw down some meta analysis. Biotop was a wolf in the first (and only) game of Mafia I’ve run here, and I was very entertained watching him in the wolf thread. I was entertained because Biotop is a thinker. He thinks through everything - hypotheticals, convoluted plans, you name it. Even high-risk stuff like one scum trying to get the only other remaining scum lynched. He thinks. He considers.

We’ve hashed to death why the cult might be dangerous to town in certain situations. Biotop’s ‘confusion’ strikes me as very much not genuine Biotop. Not even a little bit. And if the wolves had already been planning this cultist gambit, this is the kind of thing that would have been on his mind. I think this comment is a slip. A big one. “They don’t have to side with anyone. They just need to live.

Well, now they have to do both. Coincidental, huh?

I called him out for the wording on this earlier, but I don’t like anything about it. Biotop knew that Texcat wouldn’t flip town. He voted her very early in the day, but Texcat was the presumptive lynch regardless.

I’ve taken some preliminary looks back at the voting record at Biotop appears to have placed his votes in a manner that you’d expect for a wolf. He was rarely clumped up with them and never mirrored a wolf’s vote.

There’s more to go over, but we’re just about at EoD. I’ll keep looking later.

Hey all. End of Day coming soon. With special surprise!

Surprise!

It took 45 minutes to end the Day after my last post!!!

Oh and TexCat is dead. TexCat was the mafia bodyguard.

Also,** MHaye** is dead. He was** The Watcher!**

So what is the surprise you ask? Well, my surprise was that my computer decided to update just as I sat down to write this post and the update took a half a flipping hour. :mad:

Your surprise is that…Night 11 is over too!!!11!! (get it? I’m sorry that I ended up being responsible for most of the jokes this game. It’s really not fair to you guys…or humor)

So, um…let’s take this party over here.

Yeah, let’s do that. Also, MORE SURPRISES in store for you in that area of the game.

See you Day 12!

[Ghostly Throat Cancer Voice]

I tooooooooold yoooooooooooou sooooooooo…!

[/Ghostly Throat Cancer Voice]

Meh.