Mafia Reunion - Day One

Well, looks like public opinion has shifted dramatically since I was on last!

I don’t know what to do here, but it’s a happy kind of not knowing, because I really like all three of the leading candidates (too bad that never happens in real life…).

I still think** Pleonast** looks scummiest of all, but the fact that nobody else seems to find my case compelling has to give me pause. I would hope that Chronos feels the same way about his case on me.

I am also one of the people Angel mentioned who has suspected but not voted for Boozahol, and I would still be happy to see if that train could get some traction tomorrow.

I think I will probably just end the Day with my one-off vote. There are those who would say I should pick one of the leaders to “leave a record”, but the fact is that I really feel about the same about all of them, and if I just arbitrarily pick one, the “record” will be misleading in that it would make me look scummy (if I vote for Town) or smarter than I really am (if I vote for not-town).

So, for the record, here are my thoughts: the five players I would currently be happy to lynch are** Pleonast, Toejam, Boozahol, Colby**, and** Lakai.** I’ll also add** Johnny Bravo** to that list; he has had his vote parked on Normal Phase since page one, hasn’t been around lately, and I seem to recall thinking he was coming off really scummy earlier but can’t remember why. I lean towards believing septimus’ claim. The other 46 of you I am still trying to read.

I hope to be around to keep an eye on EoD shenanigans, but likely won’t have time to post much.