Mafia Reunion - Day Three

Is this really a thing? People other than Septimus ask their scumbuddies to proof-read their posts?

The quote in Raventhief’s #675 is from giraffe

No, but you pretty much just stopped playing/posting once the game started

@Angel #678, got it, makes sense.

@Diggit #693, I guess there’s a chance a reveal would show “hostile” or “non-hostile” - we’re usually informed if a player is PFK but it would semi-confirm the rest of the group, which is unlikely. “YOU WIN if at any checkpoint (Dawn or Dusk) all 14 Scum players (Wolves + Mafia) are dead.”

@Prof.P #694, about wolves claiming as 3rd party, I commented on the opening color where the alpha used the expression “leave us the hell alone”, it was color, and the same post mentioned cultists coming to get the wolves “Members of the town anti crime groups, cops, the cultists, the masons, the new Godfather from Ceciltown, probably even Clemenza.” I think you’re grasping at straws now.

@Lakai #704, your theory is that scum start bandwagons, and scum from the other team pile on, are there others who meet the criteria?

Snfaulkner’s giving me a different vibe toDay, I’m not feeling my D2 vote.
Idle came back with three options, including asking to be subbed out, but people, even the mods, jumped on the lynch me or modkill me suggestion, and he reacted.
I thought I saw something in nesta’s votes but no, feeling neutral now.
I’ve been suspicious of Prof.P’s motives for his lurker fixation, while attracting attention, it’s easy to be consistent across games, and there’s always the choice of which lurker to vote. Switching to third parties breaks with this routine, either to avoid the heat (badly!), or in response to the criticism. But focusing on removing the third parties and only then, once they’re out of the way, is just a terrible strategy but it breaks with the ploy which is a good sign.

Other options right now are:

• Boozy for not needing to come up with other suspicions
  • Johnny Bravo for the N0 post nonsense, a fixation on Meeko, arguing for the masons to claim, not wanting to discuss strategy at Night, his #520 - Idle did not request to be modkilled
  • Inner, his out of the blue question to Pleo N1 was texbook active lurking and is stuck in my head
  • Scathach, Zeriel, Hawkeyeop, Cookies - I have a feeling they’re posting about not being able to play, or about catching up, or about going back and doing something, but not delivering

I think Diggit is a good option today
D1#249 Diggit is 8th on Colby, no mention of Toejam on 5 votes
D1#264 Switches to snfaulkner for commenting on Colby’s meta
D1#282 Asks for proof of colby’s meta
D1#393 To Drain, explains why voted snf due to defense
D1#747 To Normal, denies seeing the train on Colby, reiterates reason for SNF vote
D2#230 To Johnny Bravo, is pinged by comments about scum not knowing who to defend, suggests they slightly defend all non-scum, revotes snf
D2#250 fixes vote color
D2#255 mini-Wow on snf, lots of fluff
D2#547 Comments on flaws in Paul’s plan for a VT claim
D2#552 Maybe there’s something to the delay in brewha’s switch, asks other holders
D2#558 Switches to Crys, does not believe there are two masonic groups
D2#596 Seems to think Crys is claiming to be on town’s side, not 3rd party? As if she’s counter-claiming the masons?
D2#606 Argues to get rid of 3rd parties, who knows what powers they could have or get
D2#816/820 Didn’t notice Lakai subbed back in
D3#368 Maybe Sario prevented an NK, wonders why people are not paranoid about the cult. Suggests that revealing the other switchholder would prove cultists are hostile?
D3#400 Finds cultist description fishy, concerned what happens once the re-group
D3#519 votes Thing Fish for list of town leans without reasoning
D3#695 Realises his mistake in #368, Crys has a scum switch
D3#691 fixes vote color again
D3#693 wants a cultist to die, considers wolves false-claiming scum
D3#695 does not trust people who say they think other players are town - does not mention other lean listers
D3#698 Continues surmises about crys as wolf, but no vote anymore? "Food for thought"
His participation is light but looks OK, maybe a heavy focus on the 3rd parties, lots of confusion - missing Lakai subbing in, formatting votes, mistakes - a sign that he’s putting on a show maybe, I disagree with his stance on leans - especially in this game since no-one except the masons could really know that another player is town, but it’s his votes, from SNF for town leans, to Crys for 3rd party, then to Thing Fish for town leans (why is SNF good now?) and still coming up with plenty of reasons why he should still be voting Crys or Sach, feels forced to me, like he’s keeping up appearances.
Vote DiggitCamara