Mafia Reunion - Day Two

You are not making sense. Of course I realize there are two mafia factions that can’t communicate with each other. That was never an issue at hand. The issue at hand was that the perspective of your post was that a scum with knowledge of a switch could only have that knowledge if they had that switch. It’s bad logic. It’s easier for me to generalize the two teams and just say scum because the statement applies to both factions. Any member of the mafia team would be able to get information about switches from any other member of the mafia who held those switches. Any member of the wolves would be able to get information from any other member of the wolves that held switches.

Is that still too nonsensical for you?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Seriously, you’re not helping town. I’m going to be lynched - stop trying to convince me I’m scum - it’s not going to work.

I have no reason to “belive” you’re not simply misguided town. Stop being misguided.

That’s what’s called an opinion, not a lie. I think if you aren’t one you are the other, ergo I don’t believe you are vanilla.

You’re better off to leave the fuck ups and post again to correct them. Editing looks scummy as hell.

Yes, I do understand the irony of this post.

Again… you are trying to quote my posts out of context or diminish their value.

You called him a liar for saying you are either 3P or scum. He’s only a liar if he KNOWS that you are town. Your post took the position that when you flip it will reveal he was lying. From that position, he wouldn’t be a liar necessarily, he could just be wrong. Even if he is scum, he has no way of knowing you are town and not a member of the opposing scum team. Without knowledge of information contrary to his statement, he cannot be a liar.

It’s not, though.
“I believe you are scum” is an opinion.

“you are scum” is a fact.

there is a difference.

Regardless, your beliefs are wrong.

This is as deep as I’m going to dig.

Seriously, look at the bandwagoneers on my votes.

Peace out, and good luck town.

Why are you voting brewha over Crys?

You state that this is because Crys doesn’t want him dead. But without any idea of why Crys wants him dead, you can’t make any sensible conclusions.

For example, suppose Crys flips vanilla town (unlikely I know. But bear with me). Then she is just a misguided townie with no information on brewha.

If she flips hostile third party or scum then her defence of him is significant.

If she flips non hostile third party then the implications for brewha are less clear.

Either way, you can’t use Crys desire to save him as evidence without knowing something about Crys.

So, why are you voting brewha over Crys?

Dude, we’re almost 900 posts. Do you really want me to pad another 30 with nonsensical ridiculous crap? The mods say it’s ok. I’m fixing my shit. Plus, I really don’t buy that scum, with allowed dayyap on their own board, would use post editing to further their scumplots.

Saying “stop being misguided” is not going to change my mind. If you don’t want me to respond to your posts, then why do you keep quoting mine. I’m trying to make sure you understand why I think you are scum. And I’m not alone, but you seem to think it’s my bad playing that is a detriment to town.

Now you are just being deliberately obtuse. “You are scum” is only a fact if you are scum.

Well considering I am not working I will be around more mostly on the giraffe though

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

If someone has always been taught that tomatoes are vegetables and they said, “Tomatoes are vegetables.” That would not make them a liar, it would make them wrong. Lying is an act of deception.

Thank you… I’m not alone.

In that sense you might be right lol that post was me being frustrated and blowing off some steam.

I like this plan, except I don’t see the need for the masons to claim.

If this cult does exist and is non hostile then it is actually good for them to get into the open and confirmed. However, they can’t really risk that until they know they will be confirmed as non hostile. Also, the plan requires that a fellow member has already investigated Crys, which is unlikely. So toMorrow would be the earliest we could try this, although Crys may not survive that long.

So leave this plan on the backburner for now.

Has everyone misses that I hedged after my mistake and I’m now voting brewha

OMG I’m actually caught up. Lots to ruminate about. If I had been able to participate more the last couple days I would have argued for not lynching any of the switch claimers and letting the scum or Vig take care of them for us, but that ship has clearly sailed. I am inclined to think that I will move my vote tomorrow in such a way as to maximuze the chance of resolving both brewha and crys.

I think Paul’s theory about brewha’s scum motivation fails not only for the reason mentioned above --that the other switch holder, if Town, would have had no reason to counterclaim – but also because I think if scum were going to try that, they would have tried to out the switcher of a role more dangerous to scum. Paul points out that the Vig shooting wildly would have a 1/4 chance of hitting scum, but from the point of view of either scum team, it’s only 1/8. That’s a 7/8 chance of the Vig kill helping their wincon; an investigator is much more dangerous.

Going to take a hot bath and ruminate, then post more.

I believe it was in the rules, that editing is ok at least for the mods.

By that I mean, the mods are fine with the players editing, whether or not players are is another story…