Manhattan

I can’t WAIT until he gets slapped down by a mod!

Thanks for your time. Your moderation of GQ has been a big part of the success of these Boards.

Well, that sux.

Thanks for all that you have done to make the SDMB what it is.

Regards,
Shodan

Take care, have fun, and thanks for not banning me the few times I let some bozo push my buttons just a little too hard.

I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with you. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t appreciative of the time and efforts you put day in day out into this difficult pro bono job.

Many thanks.

Best wishes Manhattan (from one of your mostly silent but ardent fans)

Slowly but surely the Nazi regime is being dismantled. First Euty (Jack of Diamonds) now Manny (King of Hearts). Who is next on the the SD Most Wanted deck of cards?

The hunt won’t stop until we find the ever elusive Cecil and his WMD!! Muuuuuhaaaaaa!!!
Good luck Manhattan.

Don’t blame him a bit for moving on, but damnit I’m bummed.

Just remember to post on occasion and show up at dopefests to let us know you’re doin fine, OK?

Good luck manny!!

Oh man, GQ just won’t be the same without you, manny!

Good luck!

I know what’s going on here. I see it all the time in city government. You’re “retiring” so you can collect your pension, then the Reader’s going to re-hire you at a lower pay-rate than before.

You double-dipping bastard!

Happy

Best of luck to ya, Manhattan. Come by and fraternize with us now and then.

Now who are all the pissed-off people going to Pit??

Seriously, manhattan, thanks for your many years of effort. GQ wouldn’t be the place it is without you.

Manhattan has been the voice of the GQ since I first started lurking here in 1999. His successors would do well to emulate his style and maintain the tone he set for this forum. The “Politics in GQ” sticky at the top of the page should stay there for as long as the board is operating.

Thank you, Manny for your years of service. Best of luck to you.

And slip some 'dem billions my way…

This has something to do with the California Governor’s race, doesn’t it?

Best of luck, manny.

Manny, I assume this will free up a great dael of your time allowing you to attend more gatherings in Chicago (so I can meet more legends of the SDMB). :cool:

Thank you for your hard work and patience over the years, manny.

Una

slainte mannyboy

Holy crap. The great Mod Pit Race takes a stunning turn. Clogboy rockets to the top as the lead dog falls by the wayside.

I’ll miss ya, hall monitor. Next time we meet, I get extra spankings.

Thank you, manhattan. I’ll miss the excited feeling of opening threads closed by you…

Hello, my name is Einmon and I’m a closed thread junkie.