Mass Killings in The United States (2026)

  1. 11 September 2026 Wrightwood CA, 4 killed (DWI/reckless driving) (All victims identified after car plunged off cliff, killing 4 young people off Angeles Crest Highway near Wrightwood - ABC7 Los Angeles)

  2. 12 September 2026 Houma LA, 4 killed (stabbed) (Louisiana stabbing spree leaves 4 dead as police hunt person of interest Kaegan Solet)

Incidents: 53

Killed: 247

There is a new #39

  1. 18 July 2026 Mabton WA, 4 killed (reckless driving/DWI/vehicular homicide) (Sunnyside man charged in July crash that killed three children near Mabton) one of those killed was unborn.
  1. 13 September 2026 San Benito TX, 4 killed (shot) ( Suspect in custody after four relatives found shot, killed in San Benito )

Why am I back to being “In Qatar.” I will deal with it eventually.

  1. 27 September 2026 Tyler TX, 4* killed (vehicular homicide/fleeing the police) (4 dead, 2 hospitalized after Tyler shooting results in chase, crash on Highway 31)

Incidents: 56

Killed: 259

I have decided to finish the current list and then give up on this depressing project. If anyone wants copies of all the lists, drop me a line.