Mini LondonDope October 6/7/8?

Ah, too bad, Crusoe - would have liked to raise a pint or two with you. There’ll be another time, I’m sure!

Ianzin, good to see you back - and a cool thing it is that you’ll be attending. :slight_smile:

I’ve just found out I can’t make it either - I’ve got some training scheduled that week that’s going to keep me tied down.

Ah, bollocks! Does that mean Heloise will be the only American, then? :slight_smile:

Well, Coldie, at least you’ll only have to explain that “Bollocks” once then! :wink:

Pencil me in as a “maybe”.

You’re a Yank too then? Didn’t know. :slight_smile:

I should be down about 7ish. Got stoopid Doctors appointment at 5:30. boo! Bonus is though, I’ll be back in Sunny Barneé, so it’s much easier to get into town. :slight_smile:

Who’s got a map for this pub then? I’m too lazy to look meself.

http://www.yeoldecheshirecheese.com/

I know, what are the fucking odds, eh? :smiley:

100 yards from Blackfriars tube station, or so the site says. Not too hard to reach, methinks.

Yes indeedy, Coldfire, I’m an American expat in London (as is the spouse). I hope to be there, time and money permitting.

They have doctors for stupidity now? :wink:

oooh, bonus, it’s near the Thameslink too, that means getting back to the menagerie will be nice and easy! Rar!

And DAMN do I need one! :smiley:

Pencil me in as a maybe as well Coldfire, I’m a Yank too.

Won’t Heloise be pleased! Now she can speak her own language. :smiley:

ETA 6.30 - 7.00pm. who’s on recon? charlie dont surf etc

SIR! PRIVATE GARIUS STEPPING FORWARD FOR RECON DUTY SIR!

If we did that then you’d have to go in fancy dress as someone normal.

The thought of you dressed as a lawyer or teacher or something is bloody terrifying :smiley:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OTOH, I betcha those kids would stay mighty quiet…

Are newbies allowed? I’m up for it!

well, only steers & queers come from Stevenage Pvt. Garius, and you sure dont look like no steer to me!

:smiley:

Quite.

Hmmm… Maybe I could come as someone very very quiet.