Mini LondonDope October 6/7/8?

SIR! ARE YOU ASKING ME OUT SIR?!

[sub]you’d have to say it wouldn’t you.[/sub]

and Herge - newbies are actively encouraged to attend. Particularly if they are rich, funny or cute.

Obviously we made an exception for Angua.

Boom-tsh :smiley:
runs and hides

sulks besides, I’m sexy and intelligent :stuck_out_tongue:

well, not really, but I needed something to come back on that. Is this revenge for my calling you NAD’s dirty old man

Right. Cheshire Cheese on the 7th it is. If I leave straight from work, I might be able to get there around 7.30ish.

Brilliant. Are we doing another quiz, or is this strictly a drinking and gabbing night out?

Don’t look at me – I’ve started collecting questions for the next one, but it’ll take a few months to put together a hundred (yes, a hundred) sufficiently interesting questions divided into themes. I recommend drinking and gabbing this time around.

Hi all!!

Now I have access to the boards again I’d like to apologise for not showing at the previous fest. So I will. Sorry.

Unfortuantley there’s no reasonable way I can attend this either…

…but as to a proper Londope, my reading week is from 3rd November.

Easiest way to get to the pub: it’s almost equidistant between Blackfriars tube, City Thameslink, Chancery Lane tube, and close enough to walk to St Paul’s tube, Temple tube and Barbican tube. Plenty of buses down Fleet Street too.

yeah i’ll probably walk straight there from work (since i’ll only be up the road in Holborn).

ARE THE LATRINES CLEAN, PRIVATE PILE?

now you sound like my dad.

I LIKE YOU! YOU CAN COME ROUND MY HOUSE AND FUCK MY SISTER!

CAN I BE CHARGE NOW?!

and the dopefest thread degenerates into an R.Lee Ermey contest
:smiley:

i vote we continue the contest in the pub and see how long it is before we get chucked out :eek:

My guess is it’ll be during the “This is my rifle, this is my gun” routine. :smiley:

Whatever happens, I’m bringing a towel and a piece of soap, just in case. :wink:

I WISH I COULD COME NOW TOO SIR! I WOULD LIKE TO SIT AND SHOUT IN THE PUB TOO SIR!

But Tuesday 7th is no good at all. You’re a bunch of bumfaces.

Hey, shut up. At least you’ve got a kitten.

Are newbies who aren’t rich, funny or cute allowed? Or shall I just stay home and wish that I, too, had a kitten?

Naah, you can come and drown the sorrows of your miserable kittenless existence with the rest of the crowd.

Thanks Gyrate, sounds good to me.

…so anyway, I turns to her and I says, I says, hey, it was only $15, and I was already there, and I already had my clothes off, so I figured, what the heck…

Oh, sorry – I didn’t notice you all standing there…

We still on for next week?