Monty Python non sequitur thread (Part 2)

August 18th. Fell off near Bovey Tracey. The pump caught in my trouser leg, and my sandwiches were badly crushed.

Oh, one other thing, in the Sherlock Holmes last week Tommy Cooper told a joke about a charter flight, omitting to point out that one must be a member of any organization that charters a plane for at least six months beforehand, before being able to take advantage of it. Did rather spoil the joke for me, I’m afraid.

The pump caught in my trouser leg, and my sandwiches were badly crushed.

Hi! I’m Carpenter of the US Ballet.

These sandwiches, however, were an excellent substitute.

We ain’t got no john.

It’s funny how one can go through life, as I have, disliking bananas and being indifferent to cheese, and then be able to eat, and enjoy, a banana and cheese sandwich like that.

Leave it alone! Give it a rest!

No. 1. The Larch. The… Larch.

Ah! I have only a 50. Do you have change?

Don’t you want to haggle?

It’s a fair cop.

Here! Don’t you start doing a documentary on us, young man.

All right, sonny. That’s enough. Just pack that in.

I’m most awfully sorry.

Yea, verily at that time, which is written in the Book of Obadiah, when a man shall strike his donkey, and his nephew’s donkey and i…

Oh, that was lucky. Well, all the very best. Thank you for the excellent banana and cheese sandwich.

Look, you’re a busy man…

Well I can’t stop here all day…must get on…I’m on a cycling tour of Cornwall.

I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay.