Monty Python non sequitur thread (Part 2)

Now tell me, what exactly are you doing?

What a strange turn this cycling tour has taken.

Anyway, this rather pointless bickering went on for some time until…

Herbert Mental collects birdwatchers’ eggs. At his home in Surrey he has a collection of over four hundred of them.

I know I'm going to regret this.

Well I, I think that, er, nobody who has gone abroad should be allowed back in the country. I mean, er, blimey, blimey if they’re not keen enough to stay here when they’re ‘ere, why should we allow them back, er, at the tax-payers’ expense?

We’ll be back…oddball

All right, all right, all right, sonny. I’ll tell you what. We’ll do something different.

Oh, oh, ‘courtesan’, oh aren’t we grand. Harlot’s not good enough for us eh? Paramour, concubine, fille de joie. That’s what we are not. Well listen to me my fine fellow, you are a bit of tail, that’s what you are.

Oh, damn, damn, damn, damn… damn this wretched bag… oh, the wretched, damn, bloody little bag. It’s the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it’s this wretched bloody little bag!

Nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby little fork…

Mr. Badger, I think you’re the silliest person we’ve ever had on this program, and so I’m going to ask you to have dinner with me.

I can say nothing at this point.

I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so anyway.

Bolton backwards would be Notlob.

Jolly good. Well back to the office with you then.

I won’t ruin your sketch for a pound.

Proust’s novel ostensibly tells of the irrevocability of time lost, the forfeiture of innocence through experience, the reinstallment of extra-temporal values of time regained, ultimately the novel is both optimistic and set within the context of a humane religious experience, re-stating as it does the concept of intemporality. In the first volume, Swarm, the family friend visit…

Oh that’s not what I’ve heard.

Tonight, instead of discussing the existence or non-existence of God, they have decided to fight for it. The existence, or non-existence, to be determined by two falls, two submissions, or a knockout. All right boys, let’s get to it.