And now here comes Vivian, Vivian to insult the waiter, and he is heaping abuse on him, and he is humiliating him, there and he’s gone into the lead.
And so on and so on and so on. And now…
Well, I feel that they have missed the whole point of my disease.
I’ve got a hat.
My brain hurts!
I’m going upstairs, I can’t bear it.
Brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!
This is a totally free interruption and no money has exchanged hands whatever.
Oh, go and get a glass of water.
Dumm, dudumm, dumm, dudumm, dumm, dudumm, dudummm!
Dramatically, sir?
SUPERIMPOSED CAPTION: ‘GET ON WITH IT’
SUPERIMPOSED CAPTION: ‘AND STOP SNIFFING’
Very good speaking voice.
If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected.
Cor, what a lovely bit of stuff. I’d like to get my fingers around those knockers.
No, he doesn’t want anyone at the moment, thank you. No, yes, yes, no thank you for trying, yes, yes, … no, Saxones, yes, yes thank you, bye, bye.
A path! A path!
Yes, well done, Mrs. L of Leicester, Mrs. B of Buxton and Mrs. G of Gotwick, the loony was of course the writer, Sir Walter Scott.
That came out a bit glib didn’t it?
No one ever expects…